ADVERTISEMENT

New RU FB radio/internet fan show

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
Congrats Scarlet Shack

Board regular posted this elsewhere, not sure if it made it to this board :

'Many of us have missed when WCTC stopped doing their sports talk show on 1450AM centering on RU football and commented on how we need a show now that we are in the BIG TEN

Well... GREAT news!!!

Thanks to some AWESOME inititive by Joe Lemkin, (RU alum and true loyal son) we now have a new WEEKLY RU football show

Fox Sports has a new sports radio affiliate in Central Jersey based out of Princeton...920 AM and has been looking for local programing, and thanks to Joe's initititve, we have a new weekly show!!!

So the basics

This is a show BY RU fans FOR RU fans. !!! Each week Joe Lemkin will have a guest "SuperFan" guest in the studio on the air to talk the current RU Football scene!!! I assure you that he will have on VERY knowledgeable RU football fans (of course, yours truly is on board for the Iowa game preview...lol) and the show will be all about RU football.

There WILL BE a CALL IN PORTION off every show...so we need YOUR INTEREST and CALLS to get this SHOW STARTED and GOING to keep IT ON THE AIR!!! .

The Basics:

When: EVERY TUESDAY before a Rutgers Football game,
Time: 6-7 PM
Radio Station: 920 AM ..."the Jersey"
The format: The show will be hosted by Joe Lemkin

The LINK to their website

920thejersey.com
click ON DEMAND then LOCAL SHOWS

The show CAN BE HEARD through their internet web site...whose link I include above

Time to SUPPORT RU football on a grassroots level...so PLEASE listen and CALL in!!!

Please free to ask any questions...I'll do my best to answer them"

Go RU!!!

Dan Mischel RC92
aka Scarlet Shack (Rivals)

Congrats Scarlet Shack

Board regular posted this elsewhere, not sure if it made it to this board :

'Many of us have missed when WCTC stopped doing their sports talk show on 1450AM centering on RU football and commented on how we need a show now that we are in the BIG TEN

Well... GREAT news!!!

Thanks to some AWESOME inititive by Joe Lemkin, (RU alum and true loyal son) we now have a new WEEKLY RU football show

Fox Sports has a new sports radio affiliate in Central Jersey based out of Princeton...920 AM and has been looking for local programing, and thanks to Joe's initititve, we have a new weekly show!!!

So the basics

This is a show BY RU fans FOR RU fans. !!! Each week Joe Lemkin will have a guest "SuperFan" guest in the studio on the air to talk the current RU Football scene!!! I assure you that he will have on VERY knowledgeable RU football fans (of course, yours truly is on board for the Iowa game preview...lol) and the show will be all about RU football.

There WILL BE a CALL IN PORTION off every show...so we need YOUR INTEREST and CALLS to get this SHOW STARTED and GOING to keep IT ON THE AIR!!! .

The Basics:

When: EVERY TUESDAY before a Rutgers Football game,
Time: 6-7 PM
Radio Station: 920 AM ..."the Jersey"
The format: The show will be hosted by Joe Lemkin

The LINK to their website

920thejersey.com
click ON DEMAND then LOCAL SHOWS

The show CAN BE HEARD through their internet web site...whose link I include above

Time to SUPPORT RU football on a grassroots level...so PLEASE listen and CALL in!!!

Please free to ask any questions...I'll do my best to answer them"

Go RU!!!

Dan Mischel RC92
aka Scarlet Shack (Rivals)

More Here:

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...-radio-show-6-7-pm-on-tuesdays-920-am.103175/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT