ADVERTISEMENT

New Rutgers 2018 offer - Jerome Hunter, 6'9, 245

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2011
From Pickerington, Ohio, just outside of Columbus. Has OSU, Michigan, Dayton, Xavier and Pitt offers....among others. Tough competition. Maybe, he likes the East Coast.

Last edited:
this would be a tremendous get. As per 247 OSU/MICH r leaders but who knows with these kids. Lets go get these type of guys pike

This kid is a big time player. Also looks like Pike may have known him for a while, given that he has a Stony Brook offer.

He may have a Stony Brook offer because the guy that replaced Coach P was formerly an assistant at Ohio State and had probably been recruiting him for a while now

These are the type of players we need to be recruiting. Pike and company are getting after it

Absolutely. I like that they have making free throws in the above hi-lite reel. The ability to make free throws has to be a must have skill for all recruits going forward.

From Pickerington, Ohio, just outside of Columbus. Has OSU, Michigan, Dayton, Xavier and Pitt offers....among others. Tough competition. Maybe, he likes the East Coast.

Pinkerington is several miles from Columbus, HS is two huge buildings - one for 9-10, other for 11-12. Enormous gym, 1/8 mile running track!!!

this would be a tremendous get. As per 247 OSU/MICH r leaders but who knows with these kids. Lets go get these type of guys pike

I wouldn't put much stock in 24/7 for basketball. It seems they are not nearly as accurate as they are for football. For instance, I believe they had Doucoure 100 percent to St Johns prior to him committing.

was/is his dad Jo-Jo Hunter by any chance?..... if so, make sure we don't take the team to Europe for a tour during signing period...... only the old timers here would understand.

was/is his dad Jo-Jo Hunter by any chance?..... if so, make sure we don't take the team to Europe for a tour during signing period...... only the old timers here would understand.
I was a senior during what would've been his freshman year. He would've been a star here. We ended up with Rodney Duncan and Todd Milligan instead.

Reactions: SteveVA2
ADVERTISEMENT