ADVERTISEMENT

New Rutgers Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach Named

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reactions: R U Crazy
How much were you willing to contribute to what she would have cost?

I’m going to say it again: I LOVE THIS HIRE.

...can we move on now? ****’s sake with the ridiculous questions lol! There is NOTHING wrong with a B+ hire on the scale I’m throwing out there. A+ was never going to happen, nor eciected, and even an “A,” knowing out situation full-well, would be a stretch.

Would it make you FEEL better if we just throw those 2 out the door and accept this as an A*? Okay, fine, you got it, this was an A+ hire!! [thumb2]

I’m going to say it again: I LOVE THIS HIRE.

...can we move on now? ****’s sake with the ridiculous questions lol! There is NOTHING wrong with a B+ hire on the scale I’m throwing out there. A+ was never going to happen, nor eciected, and even an “A,” knowing out situation full-well, would be a stretch.

Would it make you FEEL better if we just throw those 2 out the door and accept this as an A*? Okay, fine, you got it, this was an A+ hire!! [thumb2]
Ha! OK, now we're talking!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Very tough grading. I would view it as an A/A+ hire.

That is just silly. How on earth could hiring an Assistant Coach from the Ivy League be an A+ hire for a Big Ten school? That's about the most lenient grading I can think of.

That is just silly. How on earth could hiring an Assistant Coach from the Ivy League be an A+ hire for a Big Ten school? That's about the most lenient grading I can think of.
NCAA Tournament Bracket 2019.
IVY League - Penn, Princeton & Dartmouth
B1G - Maryland, Michigan, Northwestern & Johns Hopkins

A+ is the best possible score. An assistant coach is not an A+ hire in my book. Michigan hiring Jim Harbaugh is an A+ hire.

It is a dead period right now and most of the tournaments season is over. The next big date will be September 1st. When they can start recruiting juniors.

ADVERTISEMENT