ADVERTISEMENT

New Wrestling commit coming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Soldano! That would be incredible way to kick off 2022 recruiting..

If it's not him, I'm going with Vincent Santaniello.

Vin is my bet as well, should slide in as the 125 pounder after Aguilar. Messina is good but I think he’s a tier below Vin. Vin could have been a 3x state champ if not for Dean Peterson, who is probably the best P4P wrestler in the state.

A little off topic but Evan Tallmadge transferred to Brick Memorial from Township. He’s close with the Santaniello’s so I’m willing to bet if Vin commits, Anthony and his best friend in Evan would make RU the favorite for each. All 3 in different grade levels but all similar low weights.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Unfortunately the SVN shipped has sailed.

Don't give up on SVN. He has yet to commit with any school. Rutgers nation needs to express our love for him. He can be another Ashnault, Suriano, and Rivera. The opportunities that Rutgers provides for NJ legends can't be surpassed by Princeton, Cornell, PSU, or any other school. Upon graduation, RU alumni will introduce him to both business and wrestling success. We need to let the Van Ness family that there is no better opportunity for SVN than Rutgers.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Brian Soldano (High Point) - #12 overall recruit in the class of 2022, ranked #9 at 160 nationally as a sophomore, and NJ state champ at 160 last year.
Not counting Blair kids, he’s probably the best wrestler in the state not yet committed to a school, unless I’m forgetting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT