ADVERTISEMENT

Next game at Minn

ScarletKid2008

All American
Sep 8, 2006
Bergen County, NJ
I feel like this is an important game for the program.

Minnesota shouldn’t be blowing our doors off with their back up QB. Their home environment is good but not overly intimidating. They are about average in every way this year.

so can rutgers at a minimum keep this a very competitive game ?? Can they show the fans that there’s progress being made and that maybe we’re a lot closer to average than we currently feel?

Defensive line and LBs will need to contain Ibrahim. Minny will ground and pound with him. He's an amped up version of Sam Brown and their key to controlling the script of the game.

Every game is important if we want to make it to a bowl game. Think it’s a good match up for us. TO will decide the outcome. Hopefully we fix our KO issues.

Reactions: JRZEER
Every game is important if we want to make it to a bowl game. Think it’s a good match up for us. TO will decide the outcome. Hopefully we fix our KO issues.
Yeah the way we shifted for that opening kickoff usually means we kick it short but to the sideline. That was down the middle and they had 5 guys to block 3 or 4.

I feel like this is an important game for the program.

Minnesota shouldn’t be blowing our doors off with their back up QB. Their home environment is good but not overly intimidating. They are about average in every way this year.

so can rutgers at a minimum keep this a very competitive game ?? Can they show the fans that there’s progress being made and that maybe we’re a lot closer to average than we currently feel?

Have you looked at our history vs backup quarterbacks? 😕

Well good thing is we can control the running game on defense the way I have seen us play--though Ibrahim is a BEAST and will get his yardage

Greg addressed this in his presser. Lower body thing. Will know more tomorrow.
Respectfully Greg never 'addresses' this type of stuff. He will say stuff that is really not saying anything at all. Week 1 he was making it seem Aaron Young might play. Still waiting on that....

Reactions: Local Shill
It was definitely an ankle. I watched him on the sidelines. He was testing the ankle and kept shaking his head that he wasn’t good to go.

Ankles can resolve quickly or it could be weeks. Who knows

Reactions: Knight Shift
It was definitely an ankle. I watched him on the sidelines. He was testing the ankle and kept shaking his head that he wasn’t good to go.

Ankles can resolve quickly or it could be weeks. Who knows
Well that's a problem. Even if he "can go".. he will be reticent about cutting hard. The mind will work independently of his desires in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT