ADVERTISEMENT

Next NJ commit?

Lex Knapp

All Conference
Staff
Mar 27, 2018
All,

Thanks to the help of @Richard Schnyderite and the good folks at Rivals, we’ve created a FREE New Jersey/Rutgers wrestling board!

To kick things off, I’ll ask a question that ties in both Rutgers and NJ wrestling: which current NJ high school wrestler would you like to see become a Scarlet Knight?

And since I know you’ll all say Shayne Van Ness, I’m taking Blair/prep kids out of the conversation ;).

Fire away!

All,

Thanks to the help of @Richard Schnyderite and the good folks at Rivals, we’ve created a FREE New Jersey/Rutgers wrestling board!

To kick things off, I’ll ask a question that ties in both Rutgers and NJ wrestling: which current NJ high school wrestler would you like to see become a Scarlet Knight?

And since I know you’ll all say Shayne Van Ness, I’m taking Blair/prep kids out of the conversation ;).

Fire away!
Dylan Weaver from Lyndhurst.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Robert Howard - BC - I know he is committed to PSU, but I can dream

Of the uncommitted wrestlers, I would go with:

Anthony Clark(Sr) - Delbarton at 125/133
Joey Zargo(Sr) - BC at 149/157
Dylan Weaver(junior) - Lyndhurst at 141/149

I know Zargo and Weaver would come in at positions of strength, but they would be on my list.

All,

Fire away!
O look @Lex Knapp you're so popular they gave you your own Forum. :WideSmile:

I'm going with Weaver as well. He is going to be a stud. He gave Aragona his toughest match during states, and probably of the season aside from maybe his match with Travis Mastrogiovanni.

Hopefully Donny can use the Lyndhurst connections and work some magic soon!

I meant with all the connections and relationships in our favor, it would be a tough loss because he is a good one. He was last ranked like #17 or something at 138 to end last year and I'm expecting him to be even higher this year.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Robert Howard - BC - I know he is committed to PSU, but I can dream

Of the uncommitted wrestlers, I would go with:

Anthony Clark(Sr) - Delbarton at 125/133
Joey Zargo(Sr) - BC at 149/157
Dylan Weaver(junior) - Lyndhurst at 141/149

I know Zargo and Weaver would come in at positions of strength, but they would be on my list.
Clark to Princeton

ADVERTISEMENT