ADVERTISEMENT

Nic Bouzakis

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Nic Bouzakis just won Super 32 as a sophomore, after winning a Fargo junior national freestyle title and OW, and is now at Wyoming Seminary, which makes it much closer and easier to recruit. He's 1 of the top recruits in the country and I'm sure the usual suspects (mostly PSU and tOSU; probably Iowa and OKST too) will be heavy favorites, but @Lex Knapp are we recruiting him hard? Need to put the full court press on.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
tenor.gif

Leonard23,
As skilled as Nic is, he is only a sophomore. College coaches are limited as to the contact they are allowed. Any reputable college coach should not be actively recruiting a sophomore. Btw, Nic might not even be the best wrestler in his family. Nic's little sister Jaclyn is also a hammer. In her last tournament at Super 32 she crushed all the competition in her weight class who were all boys. If you have access to flowrestling and want to see an exceptional grade school wrestler, look no further.

Reactions: Leonard23
Leonard23,
As skilled as Nic is, he is only a sophomore. College coaches are limited as to the contact they are allowed. Any reputable college coach should not be actively recruiting a sophomore. Btw, Nic might not even be the best wrestler in his family. Nic's little sister Jaclyn is also a hammer. In her last tournament at Super 32 she crushed all the competition in her weight class who were all boys. If you have access to flowrestling and want to see an exceptional grade school wrestler, look no further.
I get it. Lol, Vince is also very good.

Nic Bouzakis just won Super 32 as a sophomore, after winning a Fargo junior national freestyle title and OW, and is now at Wyoming Seminary, which makes it much closer and easier to recruit. He's 1 of the top recruits in the country and I'm sure the usual suspects (mostly PSU and tOSU; probably Iowa and OKST too) will be heavy favorites, but @Lex Knapp are we recruiting him hard? Need to put the full court press on.
Lol sorry @Leonard23. A lot of posts flood my mailbox, and some things get looked over. Will we be heavy favorites? It’s hard to say. Yes, we are and will continue to be heavily recruiting Nic. He’s just a soph so it’s hard to say this early on. The Bouzakis family is originally from New York, so he does have northeast ties aside from being at Sem. I do think it’s possible we’re a contender, but we’re going to have to battle it out with the big boys that you had mentioned.

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT