ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Block R display during Cespedes upper deck Shot

r-1.jpg
r-3.jpg
r-2.jpg

I wore my Rutgers sweatshirt earlier in the year at a Yankee game and got many "Go Rutgers" type comments when I was walking around. Rutgers fans and grads are out there they just need to be more visible like this kid. Proudly wear your block R everywhere.

Absolute bomb!! Longest HR I can recall seeing a Met hit since the infamous Mo Vaughn blasted one halfway up the scoreboard at Shea Stadium years back.

Great win last night too. And great eye catching that block R in the crowd!

the subliminal message is that those are the only seats RU grads can afford.

I went to a Cubs game. The fans were awesome.
Not for a family outing. My wife had beer thrown on her. My daughter was upset and I wanted out. This was the 3rd inning of a 1:00 start and everyone was double fisting beers. Awful.

And I'm sorry, but Wrigley Field sucks. US Cellular is fantastic.

I went to both about 15 years ago. I have to agree. And I saw the Cubs play the Cards. No electricity at all, so much for rivalry game...Overrated experience, and nothing compared to Fenway. Saw the Yankess beat Boston 21-1, worst loss ever and even in the 9th the Boston fans were yelling Yankees suck. Unreal atmosphere. The White Sox park was cool for sure.

And I'm sorry, but Wrigley Field sucks. US Cellular is fantastic.

Gotta agree with Cali. Went to a friends wedding in Chicago years ago. My daughter was the flower child. We all went to the game. It was sunny and she fell asleep. People were very respectful. Sosa hit 2 that day. Was in May so didn't realize Sosa and McGwire were going to duke it out for the record that year. Great day. Went across the street after to a bar. People still great. Classic place to watch a ballgame,

Wrigley Field is a dump brother.

It's a place to visit once, drink 20 Old Styles, go to Sluggers, grab some broads & hit the road & never look back jack.

Ohh, also I thought the Cubs were good? Too bad the Mets are exposing them as paper tigers yet again & leaving them humbled once more !

A few months ago, I saw someone with a block R hat sitting ringside at UFC 198 (I think), I believe it was a photog, and here I see a photographer sitting ringside at a fight at MSG.

jgMliuY.jpg

hIpkHjF.jpg

Not for a family outing. My wife had beer thrown on her. My daughter was upset and I wanted out. This was the 3rd inning of a 1:00 start and everyone was double fisting beers. Awful.

I didn't see anything like that all. Had the complete opposite experience. We were in one of those town houses that were made into viewing areas.

Went to the Rockland Boulders game last night and wore my 3D RU shirt to match the fireworks. Saw a lot of R' s, but they were all Rockland. However, great venue to watch a game and be entertained.
Fireworks in 3D were fantastic !

ADVERTISEMENT