ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Suriano Article

Best scenario, Nick continues on his mission, wins a medal, comes back next year and wrestles for RU. You couldn't buy better advertisement or exposure for the program. But Nick will probably become some two bit actor in, "Halloween XIII: Jason Meyers vs. The Easter Bunny ".

You are so off base with your two bit actor prediction. My prediction is Nick will be on Cobra Kia, Seasons 7 and 8.

• Haha
Reactions: koleszar
Flo had an interesting podcast talking about Nicky, the Henri tourney and whether he will wear an RU singlet this year. Their point was that he is on a roll now training with Perry at Sunkist in a bubble. Why risk getting a positive training at RU with our team risking screwing up his Olympic dreams. To me the other issue is that he is laser focused on freestyle and why change up to training for folk style and then going back with a few weeks left for the Trials to freestyle
They don’t have Covid where he is training?

He is in a bubble there I think
Nah not seeing it, don't think he could play Boy in the Bubble, casting just wouldn't work.

walt-disney-television-via-getty-images-movies-the-boy-in-the-plastic-picture-id93896767

Yes Nick can wrestle next season Duke should he choose to and should coach Goodale want him to be on the RU roster.
With the possible cancellation of the Olympics, hope that WNG was not saying that Goodale may not want Nick back. WNG seems to be the messenger for the Head Coach. Just hope that our coaches have stayed on good terms with the Suriano.

Reactions: koleszar
I am sure Goodale wants him back but I just wanted to make sure people know that it is a two way street in that Nick has the right to say I want to return and Scott has to ok his return. I am not speaking for Scott regarding my statement. With this being a free year I wish Nic returns this year and next year.

Tokyo already has the sites constructed, and a lot of logistic paid for. It would make absolutely no sense to not host and attempt to recoup some TV money.

I’m not buying into that story

I wouldn't read much into that.. I mean of course a government official wouldn't confirm a report until it is ready to be officially announced.

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt but it's obvious that the Olympics, which bring tens of thousands of people from all over the world to a compact centralized area, is more likely to be cancelled than go on as scheduled as of right now. We are currently aren't in a place to handle an event of such magnitude at this point in the pandemic. Things can change but unfortunately there isn't mich time left to make a decision so its not surprising to see reports leak out because there are clearly very real concerns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT