ADVERTISEMENT

Nike really screwed us

They didnt value us at all. We didnt produce on field(in revenue sports) nor did we have the apparel sales from what i remember.

It happens, we got Addidas now who seem to value us very much so. Happy where were at now.

We should have used Ralph Lauren. The polo guy could also easily be converted to a knight.
Nike-for a company run by Phil KNIGHT, he was not much of an ambassador for the Scarlet Knights.
Burberry would have been an easier transition:
Burberry-Company-Logo-Image.jpg

Yeah, they got the striping thing wrong.

Good #'s font though.

I don't think Nike screwed us with the uniforms. Did they screw us with what was provided to our athletes? That is a different question. But from what I know of the design process and detail of the uniforms. That is all on Schiano. Down to the color hue of the red used and the chainmail on the shoulder pads.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I don't think Nike screwed us with the uniforms. Did they screw us with what was provided to our athletes? That is a different question. But from what I know of the design process and detail of the uniforms. That is all on Schiano. Down to the color hue of the red used and the chainmail on the shoulder pads.

No no no- the wrong color and the cheesy chain mail and anything anyone else have hated is all on Flood!!!!! Its Flood, I tell ya...

With those Cornell uniforms for football, I bet if you lick the sleeves it taste like peppermint

ADVERTISEMENT