ADVERTISEMENT

NIL - We either step up, or keep getting drilled

If you complain about field performance and don’t participate in NIL (assuming you can financially) then you’re a moron imo.
I obviously don't agree, but do you also believe we're morons if we ever complain about current events or politics, but don't routinely donate our own money to all of the political candidates of our choice?

But for what it's worth, I rarely if ever complain about on field performance or recruiting, or players or coaches, other than to tell my wife "my team stinks" after watching some of our games...

Last edited:
Your devotion to the cause is admirable, but to suggest that only people who support and donate their own money to NIL can actually be emotionally invested in how Rutgers does on the field is unfair and completely unwarranted. There are plenty of things we're all emotionally invested in, but we have choices as to what we choose to do, or not do, to promote those things, depending on our personal beliefs, values, ethics, needs, etc.... It's not as cut and dried as you make it out to be.
If my post came across as questioning anybody’s loyalty, that was not the intent at all.

I think I’ve laid it out that I respect anybody’s beliefs as to what they do with their money, and completely understand that they have other bills to pay etc.

My only qualm is that if you were here and complaining about the win loss record and ultimate performance of the football team, or any other team, and refuse to do anything about it for NIL, then yes I do not agree with that

Loyalty to some may mean donating to NIL because that is what this program needs. A class full of 3 stars this year with NIL being the the biggest reason we have not sniffed a 4 star. Last year and the year before we recruited better NIL was a non issue. Greg was able to recruit because that is what he does the best. Loyalty to some is just having an epic tailgate to others it’s donating to the cause and going to away games. The head coach has come out and asked for contributions but some know better. Post count is what real loyalty is lol.
Yes, but that is a temporary fix. Regardless of the Ex’s & Oh’s, it’s the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s that will win. Saban would not win big with this team, yet we are looking towards the future and try to build something. Everybody has different expectations and loyalty criteria, and that is completely fine. However, like I’ve said countless times, if you come on here and complain about the win loss record it refuse to do anything about it regarding money wise, I do not think that that is right

Reactions: 365Poster24Seven
ADVERTISEMENT