ADVERTISEMENT

NJ Top 25 Jonathan Lovett Announcing Tomorrow

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Per his Twitter. Final Four are RU, Maryland, Bcu, Temple. I like our chances. Kid's a stud and will fit in very nicely with our new offense.

Reactions: scottsdaleal
Per his Twitter. Final Four are RU, Maryland, Bcu, Temple. I like our chances. Kid's a stud and will fit in very nicely with our new offense.
Yes, we need some more high quality RB recruits. And those schools are ones we should be routinely beating for commitments.

let's hope that tweet picture is not a give away...I can see Maryland really well and I had trouble making out the temple logo. BC is even slightly more visible than RU.

He obviously is going to choose Rutgers. He's pointing to the Block R logo with his right hand. He is stepping on the turtle and elbowing BC. And the Owl is just a ghost image as if nonexistant.

For a sought after athlete consideration of Temple should last about a millisecond and thoughts about BC should leave the brain so fast you that the vapors left behind would leave vapors.

That said, I would really Lovett if Jonathan picks us.

He's as talented a DB as a RB, and when you see how many DBs get drafted now vs RBs, I'd rather be a DB in College to maximize my NFL draft chances .

Reactions: loyalty_policia
If you print out his tweet and then put it under infrared light then it will be clear to see that you just wasted your time doing that.

Hopefully we will get even more good news tonight!
and written in invisible ink is "Paul is Dead"

Poor Syracuse gets absolutely no respect in NJ. Couldn't even make his top 4.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT