ADVERTISEMENT

No. 15 Rutgers Wrestling Treks to 2018 Journeymen Duals Saturday

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Rutgers wrestling heads north this weekend, taking on Appalachian State and Utah Valley at the 2018 Journeymen Duals on Sat., Nov. 10 in Troy, N.Y. The Scarlet Knights will face Appalachian State at noon, immediately followed by Utah Valley at 2 p.m. Both matches will take place on Mat 4 of the Hudson Valley Community College gym and will stream live via FloWrestling.

https://scarletknights.com/news/2018/11/9/no-15-wrestling-treks-to-2018-journeymen-duals.aspx

Flo not updating score. I think Metzler up 2 after 2 with plenty of RT. 3rd period starts in neutral.

EDIT: 6-3 Metzler

journeymen events are run on tournaflex, which is different software than what is used to display the score on the stream. there are volunteers onsite trying to update the FloArena software with names, scores and times but personal and resources are limited.

here is the tournaflex dashboard for the official score/time: http://tournaflex.com/splat.asp?target=front.htm

i know it's a pain to go back and forth with the web browser tabs, especially if you're watching on a Roku or Apple tv. apologies for any inconvenience.

Thought the blood round match been burning in JVB's head... thought JVB would be on a mission to AA.....

Thought the blood round match been burning in JVB's head... thought JVB would be on a mission to AA.....

His matches so far this year are lazy. I know he wrestles a funky style but I’m waiting for him to turn it up a notch during the match and he has to get focused. Love this kid and I’m sure

Reactions: KidDagger
His matches so far this year are lazy. I know he wrestles a funky style but I’m waiting for him to turn it up a notch during the match and he has to get focused. Love this kid and I’m sure

I’m sure the coaches will fix this.

Wow, the team is not wrestling well right now. Hopefully they can wrestle through it and improve throughout the day.

ADVERTISEMENT