ADVERTISEMENT

No. 16 Rutgers Women’s Lacrosse Opens NCAA Tournament Friday against No. 10 Drexel

Down 7-6 at the break. Their goalie has made several point blank saves. Announcer said she was the CAA goalie of the year.

Down 7-6 at the break. Their goalie has made several point blank saves. Announcer said she was the CAA goalie of the year.

I saw the stats on Inside Lacrosse. Drexel goalie has a 55% save rate and RU's is at 36%. I have no idea what's good or bad inwom

Winning the 2nd half 5-1 so far. Hopefully that trend continues
No just ESPN3
Correct. It's on ESPN 3. All of the game information beforehand said it was only on ESPN+, but it was apparently all wrong as I have it on ESPN3 right now and am not an ESPN+ subscriber. It looks like every one of the W Lax games going on now is on ESPN3.

Looking at some the scores on Inside Lacrosse I think the field could easily shrink to 24. Maybe even 16, although the AQ issue would probably rear it's ugly head,

NCAA wins are awesome ... great opportunity to advance to the Elite 8. That would be awesome! Great job and good luck, ladies!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT