ADVERTISEMENT

No. 18 Rutgers Field Hockey Heads to Big Ten Tournament

Another B1G tourney game this year, another first round loss … pretty big steps back compared to WSoccer finishing 2nd and FH finishing first last year.

We’ll see if Soccer can win a B1G first round match. They beat UW on the road, and play them at home.

Reactions: JamesDeanRutgers
I turn on and 2 min later see a loss on a penalty stroke … pretty lame penalty call. Felt like the refs wanted to go home.

Another B1G tourney game this year, another first round loss … pretty big steps back compared to WSoccer finishing 2nd and FH finishing first last year.

We’ll see if Soccer can win a B1G first round match. They beat UW on the road, and play them at home.
lol...dude...cycles...both teams are LOADED the next couple of years and will still finished ranked this season. Relax. I mean a 2-1 OT loss to the #4 team in the nation isn't exactly something to get overly disappointed about.

Last edited:
You are right … let’s be satisfied with an 8-10 record and first round loss after winning the tourney last year because they might be loaded next year.

lol...dude...cycles...both teams are LOADED the next couple of years and will still finished ranked this season. Relax. I mean a 2-1 OT loss to the #4 team in the nation isn't exactly something to get overly disappointed about.
Yes I went & watched a couple of games at the beginning of the year & thought that the team really didn't look good at all. They greatly improved & made tremendous progress throughout the year to the point that they could compete with & sometimes beat the top teams. Credit to Meredith Civico & her coaches on a job well done.

ADVERTISEMENT