ADVERTISEMENT

No. 23 Rutgers Field Hockey Welcomes No. 3 Northwestern Saturday

Tremendous win. At 7-6 we have 2 really good wins over UConn and NW and 1 badish loss at Indiana. We have I believe Maryland, PSU, Cuse, and JMU left. I'd say we need to go 3-1 in the last 4 and take 1 B1G Tourney game to get on the bubble...get to the B1G Champ Game and I think they'd make the field.

What a great win! It’s a shame that this team seemed to have come out of the gate to start the season resting on its laurels from last year and lost a couple games they never should have. But, such as the way of sports and young team sometimes, who knows what happens the rest of the season let’s hope for the best!

What a great win! It’s a shame that this team seemed to have come out of the gate to start the season resting on its laurels from last year and lost a couple games they never should have. But, such as the way of sports and young team sometimes, who knows what happens the rest of the season let’s hope for the best!
They weren’t resting on their laurels lost a lot of key pieces from last year

Tremendous win. At 7-6 we have 2 really good wins over UConn and NW and 1 badish loss at Indiana. We have I believe Maryland, PSU, Cuse, and JMU left. I'd say we need to go 3-1 in the last 4 and take 1 B1G Tourney game to get on the bubble...get to the B1G Champ Game and I think they'd make the field.
I would be happy with a .500 season … remaining opponents ranked 2, 11, 5, 17 and then a ranked team in the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT