ADVERTISEMENT

No. 5 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Hosts No. 3 Maryland Sunday @ Noon On ESPNU

Don’t know much about lacrosse but this looks like game over. Seems we turn the ball over too much. That’s a recipe for failure in any sport

Reactions: biazza38
6-0 UMD run and outscored 5-0 in the 2nd ... is UMD that good today, or more on RU? From up 3-0 to down 7-4 ... 6 goal swing.

Turnovers. Maryland is the best team in the country IMO. You have to play almost perfect to beat them. First on the list. Don’t turn the ball over.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Well ... RU is going to lose something like 22-7 at this rate ... UMD is like UCONN in the Big East

RU gets one back, getting this to a 2 goal deficit at the half would be massive.

6-0 UMD run and outscored 5-0 in the 2nd ... is UMD that good today, or more on RU? From up 3-0 to down 7-4 ... 6 goal swing.

You don't beat Maryland with a 50% clear rate. Face offs haven't been bad. Go over 50% and straighten out the clears and with this offense the game ain't over.

Reactions: Caliknight
I’d like to see us attack earlier. To do that we need to clear the ball and not turn it over, but settling the ball down plays into their hands.

Reactions: AdamsGarden
I'll take Rutgers +15. I lose and I'll make a $50 contribution to the Center for Food Action, a food bank in Bergen County. You game? Name your charity.
Expect this to be an 8 or 9 goal loss ...

It isn't over. Your team has too much talent and leadership for that.

In a way I am pulling for Rutgers, because it will be too easy for the media to blow of the B1G as a one team league otherwise, when I think Rutgers is right there in the top 5 in any honest assessment.

But yeah, mostly pulling for the Terrapins...

UMD makes you pay for all of the turnovers and we can't get out of our way. Won't be able to get back into the game until we clean that up.

Kamish. Huge. To make this a game we need to score goals like that. And stop turning the ball over. Gonna have to win the face off battle from here on out. Still in this.

And another crap turnover on opportunity number two to cut it to 1

ADVERTISEMENT