ADVERTISEMENT

No.6 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Faces No. 14 Johns Hopkins at Homewood Field Saturday

Watched Hopkins v. PSU last weekend. They appear to be waking up. Gonna be a tough one.

This is how you beat us. Win every face off and hold the ball for 80 seconds. Our D is already gassed

Reactions: RUtom
We win a faceoff and turn it over clearing. Self inflicted. We need to play much better. Need a stop here.

Hopkins isn’t even good.

Worst half we have played and only down two. Need to play smarter and win faceoffs. On 0 we need to recognize match ups better.

I’d consider getting Kirst out of the box a little bit. Give it a different look

Reactions: gef21
Maryland beats Ohio State 16-8 and the game was never close. Wisnauskas back from injury goes 4-3 and Bernhardt 3-2. My #1 team in the country and clearly the best in the B1G.

Great game, dominating second half. Dugenio really did well on FOs in the second half. Key to the game, in addition to the stout defense in the second half.

Maryland will be a tough out, but maybe the home cooking will help

Reactions: Caliknight
Can’t be understated how big of a w this was. Sandwich game between Maryland, on the road again, against an improved Hopkins team who is playing for their season. This was a pure grit win. Character building. Biggest and best win of the season so far for those reasons.

That’s two B1G road wins. We will see Hop in Jersey where they won’t have it so easy next time.

Dugenio had a helluva a second half. After he scored that goal, he caught fire. That kid isn’t a fogo. He’s a lacrosse player.

Very few teams allow their faceoff guy to stay on the field and Play like that. Kid finished like an attackman.

Nice win. I think we would all take 4-1 through the first five. Would like to think a 7-3 regular season and one win in the tournament (might even earn a bye in the first round of the tournament) would be enough to get us over the NCAA tourney hump. Particularly with the Ivies out of the picture. Does that sound reasonable?

Reactions: mdk01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT