ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6 Seed Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Beats No. 3 Seed Penn in NCAA Quarterfinals

Absolutely BRILLIANT 4th quarter after BB called timeout down 8-6. Outscored them 5-1 thereafter.

Kirst is MVP today, but Knobloch gets a nod too. He was a sniper today with Scott bottled up and facing double/triple teams from the X.

And what more can you say about our D-mids? Rall with numerous caused TOs, Daninger with 3 assists, Francko with a goal, and all of them played good defense.

Absolutely BRILLIANT 4th quarter after BB called timeout down 8-6. Outscored them 5-1 thereafter.

Kirst is MVP today, but Knobloch gets a nod too. He was a sniper today with Scott bottled up and facing double/triple teams from the X.

And what more can you say about our D-mids? Rall with numerous caused TOs, Daninger with 3 assists, Francko with a goal, and all of them played good defense.
Great post

My daughter and her boyfriend are thinking about going to the Rent next weekend. I assume RU will be selling tix or would it be better to go thru another source?

Last edited:
There's always 30 minutes between games for late game warmups
Yes I know that and I was answering SirScarlet's question of why he couldn't find the game. I went back and found they pushed it to 3 pm because we ended a tad late. I answered the question didn't ask it.

Reactions: SirScarlet
Between those 2 games the goalie play was about as solid as you can get. All four were excellent. The differences were the defenses in front of them.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Reactions: William J. Leggett
ADVERTISEMENT