ADVERTISEMENT

No. 7 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosts Johns Hopkins Saturday on Senior Day

Wow. That is a lot of seniors. Has there been much discussion about how many of them might stay on, possibly starting grad school programs?

UNC up 9-2 on the Cuse early in the 2nd. No cheap goals so it's not the goalie. I've seen enough this year to say that the Cuse D is the worst in the Top 10, if not the Top 15.

Reactions: Caliknight
UNC up 9-2 on the Cuse early in the 2nd. No cheap goals so it's not the goalie. I've seen enough this year to say that the Cuse D is the worst in the Top 10, if not the Top 15.
Yep. Been saying it all year. Their D is an atrocity. No about in my mind we win that game. OSU is playing better than them.

Senior night is a very emotional time. That said I’d be surprised if we don’t come out flying.

Can you guys post action? In Costa Rica and the damn all isn’t supported.

Wow, General Kelly who passed away and was an RU AA on the name plates and Pat McCabe, alum and Army Ranger leading em out with the flag. Electric.

Not a great end to the quarter. Need to be the momentum back. They scored with 2 seconds left to tie it up 4-4 after 1.

4-4 end of 1st

Need to start pulling the trigger. They’ve passed up a bunch of good looks going for the next pass. There have the D on their heels and they are sometimes passing them back into position.

We have such a huge advantage on traditions with our rope unit. These guys can rip!

We gotta lock off when their fogo comes up with the f/o. He can’t handle for shit.

Stats look like but not for faceoffs this would be a blowout. Their fogo is very good.

8-6 RU at half

Faceoffs won by Hopkins 6-2 in 1st, 5-2 in 2nd
11-4 for half

That’s brutal (again)

Is this comparable to bad free throw shooting?
Or even worse?

F/o stats are misleading. 1 questionable procedure, a holding call that should have been a JHU push. Several of their wins we win the draw but didn’t come up with the loose ball. Most their wins have been contested, only a couple of clean wins. We should be able to tighten that up 2nd half.

They are sliding very early and doing a good job on the second slide. We are a couple of missed shots from blowing this open. This offense is to potent too slide early all game like they are. Once they tire the slides will be a half step late and our guys should be able to exploit that.

Defensively, we are dominating 1:1 but slides have been poor. They are either going late or half way and leaving too many open looks. Gotta tighten that up.

Expecting JHU to win today ... too many face off wins ... hard to win if 3/4 possessions won by JHU

RU teams have the physical talent in a few sports, but seem too weak mentally to ever win a title ...

ADVERTISEMENT