ADVERTISEMENT

No. 7 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse at No. 1 Maryland for Sunday Afternoon Showdown on BTN2Go NOW AT 1pm

Huge game! We looked very strong last week. Hopefully it carries over verse UMD.

It's going to be an uphill battle the whole way. They are a great team. But we are going down there to win. The kids are confident, and we are playing our best ball of the season. I will be shocked if it isn't very competitive. I'll be less shocked if we somehow pull one out, even though they are favored.

Reactions: biazza38
Watching Navy @ Army can’t bekieve we lost to these guys ugh anyway let’s shock the nation tomorrow night!

Penn St. hammered Hopkins in the first half. Their faceoff guy didn't lose. He is seriously banged up. I will be shocked if he is at full strength against us next weekend.

The next two weeks are going to be a gauntlet. The B1G is so tough

Better for the squad. The kids hate sitting in a hotel all day waiting for the 7:00PM game.

Reactions: RUMountie
Kids seem really tight. This is a house money game. B1G teams are expected to win at home. Especially Maryland. I'd like to see them loosen up more. We need some open field opportunities. Maryland is so good at limiting opportunities though. They just don't make mistakes.

Kids seem really tight. This is a house money game. B1G teams are expected to win at home. Especially Maryland. I'd like to see them loosen up more. We need some open field opportunities. Maryland is so good at limiting opportunities though. They just don't make mistakes.

Can you post the score if we get closer? No idea what the score is.

3 goals, seems like 6. We need to string some together.

Another on 5-3.

Another man up for us. We must get some of these.

Fvck. Our EMO is horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT