ADVERTISEMENT

No. 9 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Heads to No. 6 Ohio State Saturday Game Thread

I'm assuming there is no chance Kirst sticks around another year since this is techincally a free one, right?

I believe you’re still in the Cherry Hill area, yes?

Seeing (and “hearing”) a game live is great and beneficial to learning the game. If you can’t get up to Rutgers for a game, maybe check out a good HS program like Shawnee?

@gef21 and @rufamily, can you think of any schools in the area @camdenlawprof might want to check out when the weather gets better?

Moorestown?

Reactions: gef21
I believe you’re still in the Cherry Hill area, yes?

Seeing (and “hearing”) a game live is great and beneficial to learning the game. If you can’t get up to Rutgers for a game, maybe check out a good HS program like Shawnee?

@gef21 and @rufamily, can you think of any schools in the area @camdenlawprof might want to check out when the weather gets better?
Moorestown, Lenape, Shawnee,

I’m curious the last time Ohio St gave up this many goals. It’s an eye popping score already

I was thinking in terms of his PLL lacrosse draft stock
IDK does anyone leave for PLL when they have eligibility? Money isn't great with avg salary $35,000. I'd stay to get that masters degree to help with a top job or even to just try to win a championship.

Reactions: RickB113
IDK does anyone leave for PLL when they have eligibility? Money isn't great with avg salary $35,000. I'd stay to get that masters degree to help with a top job or even to just try to win a championship.
Yes they do. See Ament last year

Reactions: Leonard23
Score of interest

Georgetown 14 St John's 1 in the 4th Woof
Army 12 St. Joseph's 4 in the 4th
Hopkins 5 Michigan 4 in the 2nd -

Reactions: Leonard23
The other thing to keep in mind that he has already spent 5 years in college, so it's not like he is leaving early after 3 years or anything like that. Not everyone is interested in a 6th year.

ADVERTISEMENT