ADVERTISEMENT

NO MORE BAG LINES!!

A guy I sit with used to bring an empty refillable water bottle - is that a new restriction, or have I just not been paying attention in prior years?

Power To The People Nashville GIF by GIPHY News

Yeah!!!! My crew is going to be so happy. We need to be able to drag our "stuff" in with us and the filling up of all the pockets was a p.i.t.a.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Hopefully not too little, too late for the students, especially the freshman, especially when we win today and next week will be the biggest home game in 10 years

The place needs to be rocking vs. Washington. A full, early arriving and rowdy student section for the entire nation to see is a must

Hopefully it means it will be just like last year .. bags at all gates. One side no bags one side bags.
I actually hated this set up and loved the new set up. With the bags allowed at the main entrances, it backed up the no bag lines because the workers were not out far enough to tell people where to go. Idiots with no bags would line up in the bag lines.

Reactions: Jimpeg
I actually hated this set up and loved the new set up. With the bags allowed at the main entrances, it backed up the no bag lines because the workers were not out far enough to tell people where to go. Idiots with no bags would line up in the bag lines.

I'm down here at the VT game. Clear bags allowed, everyone just walks thru the metal detectors (same as RU) & goes in the stadium. No one actually looks inside the bags. We breezed in, even with my bag.

Also, outside water allowed & you get to keep the bottle cap on your water.

I'm down here at the VT game. Clear bags allowed, everyone just walks thru the metal detectors (same as RU) & goes in the stadium. No one actually looks inside the bags. We breezed in, even with my bag.

Also, outside water allowed & you get to keep the bottle cap on your water.
I hope RU goes with this policy. The press release was short and sweet. No need to check clear bags.

Army has allowed clear bags for a long time.
A great move is giving them away during promotions (Ben Moore ads on them).
That way people save them to reuse.
Of course West Point also has MPs and sniper teams with spotters

Reactions: Knight Shift
As a non bag user, non food or drink smuggler, this is not necessarily a positive in my eyes.
My annoyance previously was the fact that people totting all their junk with a bag would still get in the "No Bag" line and slow things down.
Hopefully things will go smoothly for everyone.
Arnie-Levin-New-Yorker-drawing-Dec.-26-1977-Hey-look.-Pockets..jpg
The law of unintended consequences strikes again !

As a non bag user, non food or drink smuggler, this is not necessarily a positive in my eyes.
My annoyance previously was the fact that people totting all their junk with a bag would still get in the "No Bag" line and slow things down.
Hopefully things will go smoothly for everyone.
Arnie-Levin-New-Yorker-drawing-Dec.-26-1977-Hey-look.-Pockets..jpg
Bingo! This is my issue as well. Rutgers signage to get people to the bag and no bag lines has been poor in the past. They also need their workers out further to direct the bag people to the correct line.

Reactions: RUPete
Bingo! This is my issue as well. Rutgers signage to get people to the bag and no bag lines has been poor in the past. They also need their workers out further to direct the bag people to the correct line.

OR Rutgers can be just like Virginia Tech & just let people with clear bags go thru the metal detectors & not have their bags checked & not worry about separate lines at all

OR Rutgers can be just like Virginia Tech & just let people with clear bags go thru the metal detectors & not have their bags checked & not worry about separate lines at all
I actually hope this is what they do. However living in NY/NJ area there are more threats than in Blacksburg so I always think we will have more checks here.

Bags at Rutgers are checked to maximize concession revenues. It's that simple.
Is that true? I’ve read hearsay on here it’s probably in the vendor contract but never heard that officially. Always annoyed me when my wife would bring in the clear bag they would feel the items in the bag. If it fits in a clear bag it should be allowed regardless.

Reactions: Local Shill
Is that true? I’ve read hearsay on here it’s probably in the vendor contract but never heard that officially. Always annoyed me when my wife would bring in the clear bag they would feel the items in the bag. If it fits in a clear bag it should be allowed regardless.
Just put my glock in the clear bag and it’s all good.

What is you put stuff in a non-clear bag inside a clear bag.. that okay? Are personal seat cushions allowed again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT