ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Vedral - Thank you for giving your all, each and every play for Rutgers and the Fans.

RCBeta79

Junior
Jun 7, 2013
Noah Vedral - Thank you for giving your all, each and every play for Rutgers and the Fans.

Some of you did not like Noah as a player, but he put his team first and often sacrificed his body to help his team.
Playing in a banged-up state is no fun, along with knowing fans want the back-up QB in the game.

A good teammate helps and supports his less experienced QBs....and follows his coach's instructions when sent into the game.
He is a team player.

Noah, thank you for your loyalty to Rutgers and the Fans.

He was the reason we/Gleeson had that great start in 2020. Otherwise, I was fully expecting what we saw this year minus the D.

Noah deserves all the applause in the world for giving his all for Rutgers be it on the feild or bench rooting for his teammates
clapping-applause.gif

Does this finally put an end to the "he transferred multiple times - this would be his 3 team. not worth the headache"?
Every situation is unique.

Vedral went from UCF to Nebraska to Rutgers.
Can't speak to UCF or Nebraska, but he's never generated close to a negative story while here.

If he was healthy , we probably get 6 wins .

Gleeson needs to keep the guy on his Christmas card list.

Some of you did not like Noah as a player, but he put his team first and often sacrificed his body to help his team.
Playing in a banged-up state is no fun, along with knowing fans want the back-up QB in the game.

A good teammate helps and supports his less experienced QBs....and follows his coach's instructions when sent into the game.
He is a team player.

I'm sure he appreciates being reminded some didn't like his play in an appreciation thread.

Noah. Thanks for choosing to play at Rutgers and giving your best and representing yourself, the team, and school with class.

absolutely a class act and good rep for the team, don't think we ever heard anything negative from or about him

I forget what game it was... the 2020 Michigan-Rutgers OT game maybe>,,, But Noah threw himself into that D many times late.. despite not being built like Langan.. tough, tough kid.. in the very best of ways. Give it his all and that will serve him well the rest of his life.

He is a team player.

I second this. Thanks, Noah!

Something tells me we're gonna miss these qualities more and more as time goes on. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Noah was a warrior. Honestly made rutgers football fun for the first time in like 6 years during that 2020 season. That first game vs msu when he hit bo on that scramble early in the game juiced me up. Love the kid

Reactions: Rutgers36
Very happy he chose to come to RU for 3 years. If not for the freak accident in the 2nd scrimmage this summer, would have been our starting QB at the beginning of the season. Who knows how the season would have shaken out with him at the helm.

Losing Noah and Taj Harris right out of the gate was too much for our offense to overcome. We're at least one game better if things would have gone as planned.

Thanks Noah and best of luck to you.

Reactions: redking
Noah, thank you for coming to Rutgers and giving your all for our football team. I’ll always root for you. Good luck in your future.

Good thread, OP.

Noah himself knew he wasn't going to be good enough to play in the NFL. But it was because of height and arm-strength limitations; certainly not due to football IQ or effort level or general athletic ability.

I thought that he did an outstanding job for RUFB, especially considering the context in which he had to operate. Count me as one who thinks that had he been fully healthy this year, we probably get to 6 wins.

I think we’d have a different feeling about how the ‘22 season went if NV didn’t get hurt this summer. We knew his limitations, but he was tough as nails and was a sturdy, veteran leader at QB. If he’s healthy, I believe we win both those Iowa and Nebraska games. Who knows what the tenor of the remainder of this year would’ve been?

Thank you to Noah and best of luck moving forward.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Thank You Noah for your effort and time spent at Rutgers . Hope you make a great coaching career a reality.

finally a noah appreciation post.......the kid was a gamer and, sacrificed his body for the team. there was always the few on here who bashed him regularly,,,,,,,he ran the rpo with reckless abandon......thank you noah, god bless and, good luck.

I have a feeling this won't be the last we see of Noah Vedral. He's made his coaching intentions clear and it seems like Schiano and co really respect him. Heck, he was basically a player-coach this year. Feel like Noah and Korsak will have GA spots whenever they ask.

Reactions: MADHAT1

He is a team player.

Amen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT