ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame-Wake Forest game postponed-COVID

These canceled games aren't a reason to think that playing this season is unsafe
But a reason to feel everything is being done to make sure this season will be made as safe as possible and rescheduling games , like ND-WF, are proving that.

mmm--let's count how many games have been played vs those postponed--can we likewise have a similiarly jubilant annoucement each time a game is played---there will be other games stopped -it's inevitable and to be fair the better story is how quickly (thank God) these college aged kids recover with mild symptons in the first place--just keep them on campus and away from those more seriously affected
Who is being "jubilant" ?

Also the hope that unlike ND, many (but certainly not all) B1G schools prioritize safety of students, fans and coaches over football.

I'd suggest that ND's long record, including as to football, speaks for itself in this regard. I may not love ND, but I think it is disingenuous to conclude that they are some football factory that doesn't care about academics. They are one of the few schools that actually has tougher requirements for athletes than the NCAA minimums, and by all accounts makes their players go to class and take a strenuous course load.

I think the Big Ten has acted appropriately (other than the PR disaster) to prioritize safety of their athletes, but that doesn't mean that ND was wrong in playing from the start.

Covid will be the 3rd leading cause of death in the US in 2020. If we were losing 1,000 people a day in car crashes on US highways the national speed limit would be 12 miles per hour. Use your brain.

i'm still waiting on your prediction to come true that the economy is going to be a disaster because you and your wife cut credit card spending.

I use my brain, do you know the difference between dying from COVID and dying with it?

These canceled games aren't a reason to think that playing this season is unsafe
But a reason to feel everything is being done to make sure this season will be made as safe as possible and rescheduling games , like ND-WF, are proving that.

ND Wake not happening?! Whatever will we do!??

Reactions: Knightmoves
ND Wake not happening?! Whatever will we do!??
The only thing we can do
1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif

Reactions: Greg2020
i'm still waiting on your prediction to come true that the economy is going to be a disaster because you and your wife cut credit card spending.

I use my brain, do you know the difference between dying from COVID and dying with it?
Yup you know the better than the doctors. I heard you were offered their job because your brain is so good but you declined it because it was too easy a job. Ah yes the economy is doing so well this year! Aren't you the guy who said Covid is like the flu. LMAO.

Last edited:
Why are there two articles on nj.com and a thread here? Yes, I know, if you don’t like it, don’t read it. Well...I didn’t read it. But this is not the first COVID-delayed game and these are two teams not named Rutgers and not even in our conference. I guess despite what naysayers have said in the past, Rutgers fans really do care about ND sports.

Reactions: dcardinale
I'd suggest that ND's long record, including as to football, speaks for itself in this regard. I may not love ND, but I think it is disingenuous to conclude that they are some football factory that doesn't care about academics. They are one of the few schools that actually has tougher requirements for athletes than the NCAA minimums, and by all accounts makes their players go to class and take a strenuous course load.

I think the Big Ten has acted appropriately (other than the PR disaster) to prioritize safety of their athletes, but that doesn't mean that ND was wrong in playing from the start.

I am a skeptic given the incidents with the videographer and the girl that was sexually assaulted. I question how both incidents were handled. It's not on the level of Sandusky or Nassar or Jordan but it's not good.

Yeah economy is great, worst unemployment since the Great Depression. It's wonderful!

Yup you know the better than the doctors. I heard you were offered their job because your brain is so good but you declined it because it was too easy a job. Ah yes the economy is doing so well this year! Aren't you the guy who said Covid is like the flu. LMAO.
LOL---see you parroted ####'s line about doctors here. So the doctors that prescribed HCQ for their patients were right too? He ducked that one. What say you? Or will you wait for your idol and regurgitate his lines? Again.

LOL---see you parroted ####'s line about doctors here. So the doctors that prescribed HCQ for their patients were right too? He ducked that one. What say you? Or will you wait for your idol and regurgitate his lines? Again.
I didn't say every doctor was amazing. No top doctors said anything good about HCQ. Lol lauding doctors is not parroting someone. Dude you can't even read a basic chart properly of per capita deaths. You might be the least intelligent poster on this board throbber.

I didn't say every doctor was amazing. No top doctors said anything good about HCQ. Lol lauding doctors is not parroting someone. Dude you can't even read a basic chart properly of per capita deaths. You might be the least intelligent poster on this board throbber.
HAHAHAHA. I had to teach you how to use the sort function 'lilfkru. You dumb, maybe your dad is dumber since you said so though. But I guess the doctors that agree with the CoronaBros Club are amazing. Got it "Greg".

No you didn't, you couldn't even read the chart. Mississippi, Arizona, and Louisiana are Blue States lolzzzz.
Lulz you confused fatality rates with death per capita. So 8 of the top 10, and 10 of the top 12 worst death rates are in states+D.C. run by your party--have a parade. As I said Mass Legislature is controlled by Dems and Baker on his best day is a rino-like MD and Hogan. Keep lyin' little fkru, it's your forte.

Reactions: Caliknight
Lulz you confused fatality rates with death per capita. So 8 of the top 10, and 10 of the top 12 worst death rates are in states+D.C. run by your party--have a parade. As I said Mass Legislature is controlled by Dems and Baker on his best day is a rino. Keep lyin' little fkru, it's your forte.
7 of the top 10, not 8, you still can't get the numbers right. You said 9 of the top 10 yesterday. Florida, South Carolina and Georgia will be moving into the top 10 soon enough and then you will need another excuse.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
7 of the top 10, not 8, you still can't get the numbers right. You said 9 of the top 10 yesterday. Florida, South Carolina and Georgia will be moving into the top 10 soon enough and then you will need another excuse.
Nope. Dems run 8 of the top 10 worst----MS and AZ are the R outliers.

I'm pretty sure the B1G agreed no fans in the stands across the board

I knew that. I posed my question wrong. I meant attendance on campus ....the post I quoted was talking about ND having students on campus and RU having none.

rephrased:

What are other B1G schools doing regarding student attendance on campus this semester?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Regurgitate his what?

And Louisiana is controlled by R's keep up. So LA, MS, and Arizona. That is 3 out of 10. Keep up.
Nope. LA has elected many D Guvs that ran the state like a D. Remember Kathleen Blanco and her failures with Hurricane Katrina? Mass only elects rinos that rubber stamp the D legislature. Romney says hello.

Nope. LA has elected many D Guvs that ran the state like a D. Remember Kathleen Blanco and her failures with Hurricane Katrina? Mass only elects rinos that rubber stamp the D legislature. Romney says hello.
Nope the whole LA legislature is R the LA gov is a Dino, pro life, and won't even endorse Biden, says Trump is good.

should he have said "Catholic girls start much too late" for you to get the reference? Not a dig, just a song reference. Try a "laugh with the sinners" once in awhile.
Thanks Virginia :). I am a Billy fan and was fully aware of the reference when I posted. Just don't like double standards. Would this be said about girls from another religion?

Richie.. Not sure if you saw my other post but I was referring to attendance at school, not the games. Is every school in the B1G doing remote?

Remote learning? I'm honestly not sure, I'm sure some schools are having in person learning. I believe OSU has in person classes.

ADVERTISEMENT