ADVERTISEMENT

NW about to beat Minny

Minnesota lost this one at home. Bad, bad loss...

They are now 6-11 and have road games with Nebraska and penn state before our game next Saturday. They will need to win both to make our game have any meaning to them for NCAA hopes...likely they need to win their last three to get back in the conversation....NIT Time for minny

Reactions: Wolv RU
maybe but to be fair to him, this season wasnt supposed to be a tourney run, they lost a good amount from last year.

Minnesota lost this one at home. Bad, bad loss...

They are now 6-11 and have road games with Nebraska and penn state before our game next Saturday. They will need to win both to make our game have any meaning to them for NCAA hopes...likely they need to win their last three to get back in the conversation....NIT Time for minny
What? They have no ncaa hopes barring winning the whole big ten tournament

Minnie's best shooter, Klauscher is out indefinitely with a hand injury.
They also had to play without their center, leading shot blocker
in the conference. In this era of positionless basketball, the
5 is still pretty important

I want Nebraska and Minny to go to overtime on Saturday. Nebraska has played a lot of games.

Correct. Nebraska's Monday night game against RU will be their 4th in 7 days. Hopefully, they get into a long, drawn out battle with Minnesota and don't have much left in the tank by Monday. I'm sure RU will press early and often.

Reactions: shields
Minnie's best shooter, Klauscher is out indefinitely with a hand injury.

Kalscheur hasn't been their "best shooter" since his freshman year. After shooting 41% from 3-pt range his freshman year, he shot 34% last year, and this year he is 27-110 (24.5%). He's more of a defensive stopper now.

The bigger loss for them is the C Liam Robbins.

Minnesota was hampered by injuries, but with the season we're having at Northwestern we're not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. This league is nuts this year. I can think of years not too long past when this year's Northwestern team probably could have gone .500 in the league. Not this season. Congrats to your team as it looks as if they've gotten back on track the past couple of weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT