ADVERTISEMENT

NWCA Semi-finals on BTN @ 4 PM

Just got home from HS District tourny , Iowa leads 12-3, Realbuto C just beat Kelly I 10-7

Refs have been clueless in the Iowa/Cornell match. Earlier no call when Iowa tried to break an ankle & then no call when Evans threw a guy off the mat. Screwing Cornell several times. They should never ref a big natch again.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mayes lookes tough for Mizz at 141. Looking forward to seem him against Dwiza tomorrow.

The Officials did look intimidated by the Iowa crowd which seemed to be more fired up than even usual, booing some Cornell winners off the mat, and Terry Brands practically running onto the mat firing make believe pistols , lol. It looked like Cornell Asst coach Damian Hahn (NJ legend) wanted to kill both Brands and the official, lol. It was a wild match .

Tomorrow Iowa vs Mizzou ! Free on BTN

Mike Evans is a jerk. Repeatedly wants to injure people out of bounds.. Refs never stop it. Unreal Cornell was deducted the team point.Were he ever affiliated with RU, I would sever ties. A bad guy that Blair should be embarrassed to have as an alum.

Terry Brands is an ass. Incredibly unsportsmanlike. Sad little man.

Note contrast when Cornell's Palacio won, Rob Koll counseled him and told him to quit it. (yes this is a nice change from a few years ago. Iowa refuses to change.)

Originally posted by josh1728:
Mike Evans is a jerk. Repeatedly wants to injure people out of bounds.. Refs never stop it. Unreal Cornell was deducted the team point.Were he ever affiliated with RU, I would sever ties. A bad guy that Blair should be embarrassed to have as an alum.

Terry Brands is an ass. Incredibly unsportsmanlike. Sad little man.

Note contrast when Cornell's Palacio won, Rob Koll counseled him and told him to quit it. (yes this is a nice change from a few years ago. Iowa refuses to change.)
I think Brands has a screw lose. The guy is truly half cracked. He belongs in the WWE. Personally, I'll take the Cael approach during a match any day of the week. You don't see him acting like a lunatic during matches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT