ADVERTISEMENT

October 10–Open Practice To RFund Members

Could you tell if Agee is 6’10 and 260 pounds as Pike said in a recent interview?
Don‘t think so. 6’8”? One drill I found telling was an offensive rebounding drill. Cliff, Mag and Harper were the 3 who tried to directly catch and dunk. Agee was definitely not in that category.

Reactions: BillyC80
Appreciate all the comments but would like more on the main players and not "who is #10 ?".
From just this one practice I will say not to expect any dramatic surprises from this year’s team. The starting 5 will have improved in a typical year to year way. They all looked good. Perhaps Hyatt will bring some offense as well. I think Agee’s ceiling looks lower than Shaq Carter’s, but again, it’s one practice. Jones’s shot did not impress me. Again, one practice. Mag is not a shooter, but he has the potential to be a great defender. Cliff is some kind of athlete but I don’t expect outside scoring from him.

What you saw today was not really indicative of what goes on in a true practice. Today was more of a skills exhibition. Didn’t run any real specifics on either side of the ball...

That said, I think Pike did the free throw drills for so long to prove a point to all those who doubt it is a point of emphasis. Shooting looked crisp and the team put on the desired show for the faithful that came out.

I love this bunch of kids...they are gonna do some things the RAC will really appreciate this season

Last edited:
This must be your first day on the internet.
definitely not, but its funny to read people make season long conclusions based on an open practice. Like yea; don't expect Jaden Jones to make any this year because he didn't make many in an open practice, lol.

Could you tell if Agee is 6’10 and 260 pounds as Pike said in a recent interview?
Did not look 6'10" to me. Maybe 6'8 240.
And Reiber does not look 6'10".
Cliff on the other hand looked very impressive physically.

Reactions: BillyC80
What you saw today was not really indicative of what goes on in a true practice. Today was more of a skills exhibition. Didn’t run any real specifics on either side of the ball...

That said, I think Pike did the free throw drills for so long to prove a point to all those who doubt it is a point of emphasis. Shooting looked crisp and the team put on the desired show for the faithful that came out.

I love this bunch of kids...they are gonna do some things the RAC will really appreciate this season

This x 10000

One plus, when they were practicing foul shots I saw Harper hit 18/20
Ran a lot of drills, no scrimmage game this year
Sound system wasn’t that good, very echoey - hard to understand everything that was said when Pike and the players were speaking. One player there who I didn’t see listed on roster - Andrew ??? Couldn’t catch the name when was introduced #10

Andrew, Welcome to one of the Top 50 universities in the world and New Jersey’s Team !

ADVERTISEMENT