Dec 23, 2005
Michigan State comes in 3-3 in the conference
1) Win over #16 Iowa 84-70
2) Loss to NW 70-62
3) Loss to Indiana 68-64
4) Win over #18 Minnesota 86-68
5) Loss to Ohio St 65-55
6) Win over #9 Maryland 77-60

Even with the parity in the conference this year it is still a little odd to have wins against all the ranked opponents and losses to all the unranked teams. Our Scarlet Knights better be ready for a team that gives their best when facing a ranked opponent. And the margin of victory in their wins...wow.

Mich St is 10-0 at home and 2-3 away. RU is 9-0 at home , 4-1 away and 1-2 neutral court. So getting them at the RAC tomorrow is a an advantage. However when we travel to E. Lansing, then they will have the big home arena advantage. Of course trends usually end at some point, lol. I hope I didn't jinx our team.

Mich St is 10-0 at home and 2-3 away. RU is 9-0 at home , 4-1 away and 1-2 neutral court. So getting them at the RAC tomorrow is a an advantage. However when we travel to E. Lansing, then they will have the big home arena advantage. Of course trends usually end at some point, lol. I hope I didn't jinx our team.

We only play them once this season.

Reactions: Abro1975
Teams we play twice: Maryland, Penn State, Indiana, Minnesota and Ohio State

Teams we play twice: Maryland, Penn State, Indiana, Minnesota and Ohio State
Really not that bad, actually probably the best we’ve had men’s or women’s. MSU and Iowa once is fortunate. Take care of business and it’s really a possibility

ADVERTISEMENT