ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic - bo nickel contender fight tonight

Nickal is going to be a real threat in the UFC. He’s so insanely strong.

Wonder if Cassar is making the move to mma?
I originally heard he was going to make a run at the Sr level and then transition to MMA. This was pre-covid. With the oly delays and the time since then, I would think he's training MMA. IMO

Man, cassar would have been a great one to steal away from Penn state if he was interested in coaching.

Man, cassar would have been a great one to steal away from Penn state if he was interested in coaching.
The loyalty runs deep with those nittany lions. I highly doubt we'd get him. I think hes got a more lucrative career in MMA if he does pursue it seriously. Speaking of nittany lions I haven't heard much about Phil Davis lately. Anybody got a scoop on him? Watched Bo nickal. He looks real tough. I saw a couple of things that he needs to work on, but that will come in time. If guided right, he could be a UFC champion in 2 years. Maybe sooner. I would think for financial and sponsor reasons they would want to stretch his fighting career out a little more before title fight,so he can gain more notoriety, which in turn would equal more money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT