ADVERTISEMENT

Official BC Game Roll Call

When I called the Cityside Tavern I was told you can park by the Reservoir for as long as you like. I thought she mentioned it was free. Getting a spot might be another story.
As I mentioned, there MIGHT be parking on the north end in a very small parking area (it is not a lot, but spots on side of road), but I am not going hunting for a spot to be disappointed and left with no parking. There is a smaller reservoir near BC called Waban Hill Reservoir, and I saw in street view that they have signs posted there for No Parking 2 hours before BV football games.

Reactions: bostonknight11
I was wondering if anyone has been to BC and knows if they have adjacent neighborhoods like Pway does where neighbors let u park in their driveways?....lmk if anyone has experience/knowledge
No, there isn't anything like that. Few people even have driveways. Parking is very limited compared to Piscataway.

That area is sold through BC and there is a shuttle. Iirc it is $20 or $50.
I think you might be referring to 300 Hammond Pond Parkway, which is a BC facility next to the the reservation. The lot I am looking at is for the reservation south along Boylston and is part of the shopping center parking area (Showcase Superlux Chestnut Hill theater area. I wouldn't tailgate there but if someone is just looking for parking it might work if you don't mind a walk.

Travelling up to Saratoga on Friday morning, attending the races that afternoon, then driving about two hours to a hotel in the Springfield, MA area. Saturday morning, will drive about 90 minutes to Chestnut Hill for RU's season opener!

Pregaming a day early at Saratoga... 73 degrees without a cloud in the sky. Simply gorgeous! I've been to The Spa dozens of times, but this is my first trip here since 2010. Glad to finally make it back.
304889872_10225235976579549_3389227824794277195_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT