Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore

Ben Kuhns
Kuhns_Ben.jpg

1202_ky_louisville_cardinals

I was thinking Biff Tannen from Back to the Future

BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg
This week (the Louisville Cardinal) and last week (Harbaugh and Pillsbury Dough Boy), I took a shot and tried to stretch the bounds of look-alike. Both bombed. If this was a comedy club, there would be crickets and nothing else. Led a group Webex meeting at work today, and several times, I asked, does anyone have any questions or comments? Nothing. Is this thing on? [roll]

Reactions: newell138
This week (the Louisville Cardinal) and last week (Harbaugh and Pillsbury Dough Boy), I took a shot and tried to stretch the bounds of look-alike. Both bombed. If this was a comedy club, there would be crickets and nothing else. Led a group Webex meeting at work today, and several times, I asked, does anyone have any questions or comments? Nothing. Is this thing on? [roll]
Tuesday before Thanksgiving...everyone is checked out. Luckily for me, I have a project deadline on Dec. 1.

Reactions: Knight Shift

Yea, nothing like those awkward moments of silence in the webex. Much easier to not respond on webex than in person, lol

Yea, nothing like those awkward moments of silence in the webex. Much easier to not respond on webex than in person, lol
Tell my kids all the time--learn to laugh at yourself and it does not hurt as much when people don't laugh with (or at) you. Dropping bombs everywhere today. At work. On the Knight Report. Got more places to drop bombs before the day is over.
Felt like Lumbergh (and not the one who nailed Joanna) in Office Space:
aa0fb80c23d11c471c9c51d23da67b5d.jpg

Reactions: RutgersRockies
Huh? Did you say something?
Tuesday before Thanksgiving...everyone is checked out. Luckily for me, I have a project deadline on Dec. 1.
Not my owner, he's got me doing stuff up to EOD tomorrow.

Tell my kids all the time--learn to laugh at yourself and it does not hurt as much when people don't laugh with (or at) you. Dropping bombs everywhere today. At work. On the Knight Report. Got more places to drop bombs before the day is over.
Felt like Lumbergh (and not the one who nailed Joanna) in Office Space:
aa0fb80c23d11c471c9c51d23da67b5d.jpg
I gave you a pity like...

Who knew that Cardinals had teeth lol. Complete fail on their end.

Those teeth were very noticeable after Louisville got pissed at RU in 2007 when the football team jumped up and down on their Cardinal logo at midfield.

ACTUALLY.. you mean the 2005 game.. we lost BADLY.. but that first quarter.. we outgained them a ton.. but the offense would go 1 for 12 on 3rd downs. Still.. if some emotional advantage would have been gained because we "stomped the cardinal".. you should have seen it the 1st QTR.. and that did not happen.

oh.. and it was Brian Brohm's 355 passing yards that crushed us... so crushing him in 2006 was only fitting.

PS: the 2007 game at UofL was similar to recent games this year.. we had a lead.. but lost in the end... in that case a FG with 20 seconds left broke a tie.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT