ADVERTISEMENT

Football OFFICIAL Rutgers Football Spring Game Thread

Well the QBs and offense looks great but my god the defense is awful.

The lacrosse and soccer lines on the field have to drive Schiano nuts. Hopefully he will fund raise for a lacrosse Stadium!

Isn’t it pronounced “whim-sat” and not “whim-sit” like Chris Carlin is saying?

Does anyone know how they choose the teams. Is it 1 on 1 and 2 on2 or did they just mix people up.

Does anyone know how they choose the teams. Is it 1 on 1 and 2 on2 or did they just mix people up.
It’s looking looking mixed to me. Seems like one team got the right side of the OL and the other the left.

The offense played well in the beginning, but then the defense took over.
They are not showing the band.

Hopefully he Is alright. There were a lot of people from this board at the game. Maybe later or tomorrow they can post on what happened with him. Did he walk off the field, was he carted off. The announcers said nothing at all, which worries me because if he had gotten up and walked off on his own I think they would have said something

Hopefully he Is alright. There were a lot of people from this board at the game. Maybe later or tomorrow they can post on what happened with him. Did he walk off the field, was he carted off. The announcers said nothing at all, which worries me because if he had gotten up and walked off on his own I think they would have said something
He was in a lotta pain. Hope it’s not ACL.

After two perfect first drives, the offenses and QBs struggled with some bad passes, including INTs from Simon and Wimsatt and the D seemed to put more pressure on the QBs. Overall, I'd say Vedral was the best QB on the field, but not by a lot and I had Gavin slightly ahead of Simon, but that's just a first blush response without dissecting things closely. Thought Monangai and Salaam were impressive running, with good speed and some wiggle. The WRs looked good at times, but we lack any burners, as far as I can tell (without Cruikshank and Youngblood playing)

Last edited:
Reactions: beaced
He was in pain limping off. Needed help. Looks serious.
Could not join teammates at midfield for Schiano’s speech.

ADVERTISEMENT