ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Temple Roll Call

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
I hope to see a sea of Scarlet take over Lincoln Financial field next week like we did in 2012 and watch us remain undefeated heading into Iowa (I believe we reached 7-0 after the 2012 win).

There really isn’t a lot of availability left on Ticketmaster for this game, unless they’re holding tickets/section back. Right now on the Rutgers side only sections 118-122 are open, with 3 of those sections almost sold out. If I knew how to post a picture I would add a pic of how many seats are showing left - it’s not many. Almost positive they will not open the upper deck at this point, even if the lower bowl sold out.

I recommend anyone on the fence to make the short drive and help us take over South Philadelphia parking lots or Xfinity.

I’ll be there with a group of over 55 people.

Last edited:
They probably don’t have the staff to be able to open it up. They barely need any for regular game days bc that side is usually fairly empty it looks like
Well if they had a clue and looked at the sales as of this morning they would see the Visitors side is nearly sold out.
Leaving money on the table by not opening that section for ticket sales (right above the fully staffed lower bowl).

2 tickets in section 122 in row 18. It will be my gf’s first college football game.
(I may have 2 to unload here in section 127 if my unreliable season ticket buddies don’t join us.)

Not holding back anything. It's Temple's Homecoming. They drew 28,456 for maybe the worst Temple team in the last 15 years last year. It's the one game Temple fans buy tickets for every year. (And they beat Memphis that day.)

Parking info here:

An interesting bit of trivia:

Rutgers-Camden is closer to the Linc than Temple.

U should buy and distribute tickets for them and bus them over.
As the crows flys I would think that is correct. Driving or riding a bike it is longer in mileage.
Rutgers Camden students don't really care about Rutgers NB sports.

As the crows flys I would think that is correct. Driving or riding a bike it is longer in mileage.
Rutgers Camden students don't really care about Rutgers NB sports.

They would care a little more if NB and the AD ever showed an ounce of effort in cultivating student interest from Camden (and Newark) by working with these campuses to generate interest.

There’s 15,000 students at these 2 campuses - a pool of potential fans/future donors right in front of their eyes that are completely ignored.

Not holding back anything. It's Temple's Homecoming. They drew 28,456 for maybe the worst Temple team in the last 15 years last year. It's the one game Temple fans buy tickets for every year. (And they beat Memphis that day.)
I’ll bet anything there weren’t more than 15k there.

5 more for sec 120.

where are the seats/sections if you bought from RU official allotment?

ADVERTISEMENT