ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Temple Roll Call

I think folks have said they’re in 123. Also Temple just opened up another few big blocks of seats in the RU side of the stadium. $35 in sections 129 and 130 and $40 in section 124.
Thanks for the info.

We were $60 incl fees for 50 yrd line. but was wondering how far we were from the actual visitor section which has usually been the goal destination for other away games.

Thanks for the info.

We were $60 incl fees for 50 yrd line. but was wondering how far we were from the actual visitor section which has usually been the goal destination for other away games.
Of course. I am in 120 / the 50 yard line as well so I think that entire side will be mostly RU fans anyway

What the dilly on parking? Not available on TM? I'm in 122
Most all lots take cash. Read the signs. Not all lots allow tailgating. Mostly the lots east of Citizens Bank Baseball Stadium. Make sure to look for signs before you enter a lot.

Arent there stadium parking lots like MetLife has ?
Parking decks? No. Philly has tons of available lots surrounding the stadium complex. The no tailgating lots are used mostly by those coming closer to the start of the game and don't intend to tailgat..

4 of us in 122 with the potential for another 4-8 that will be day-off decisions.

Every game is on TV...this one is on ESPN+ which I have. But since the PSU game is at 3.30, maybe I'll go to Yesterday's and cheer loudly for Auburn.

Yesterdays actually had a "white out" for the PSU opener. I was disgusted driving by and seeing that sign. New owners, same people who took over the Deauville, which i have to admit is a great spot.

• Sad
Reactions: MrsScrew
Yesterdays actually had a "white out" for the PSU opener. I was disgusted driving by and seeing that sign. New owners, same people who took over the Deauville, which i have to admit is a great spot.
Agree on Deauville. It was a nice spot before these owners made it a great spot. But if you are leaving OC to enjoy sports in a bar then you go to Charlie's on Somers Point. The best in the area.

Reactions: newell138
Was there for the 2012 game and wish I could be there for this one, but we're checking into our OC rental around 2 pm, so will be stuck with TV...
Did you not know we had a game on Sept 17th in Philadelphia? The schedule only came out on January 12, 2022.

Did you not know we had a game on Sept 17th in Philadelphia? The schedule only came out on January 12, 2022.
Of course I knew, but we usually go for 2 weeks in September, which potentially impacts 3 Saturdays, especially the first Saturday when we move in which is always in the 1-2 pm timeframe, which conflicts with most games (and we're hosting a bunch of family starting that first Sat). So I usually pick an away game for the first Sat and I really wanted to go to Boston for the BC game, so that left Temple if I didn't want to miss a home game.

I will be able to make the Iowa game on the 2nd Sat and will be back home by noon on the 3rd Sat, so I'll be able to watch OSU no matter what time it is. It's a challenge every year to not miss any home games (especially not knowing most kickoff times way in advance) without pissing off the boss.

Of course I knew, but we usually go for 2 weeks in September, which potentially impacts 3 Saturdays, especially the first Saturday when we move in which is always in the 1-2 pm timeframe, which conflicts with most games (and we're hosting a bunch of family starting that first Sat). So I usually pick an away game for the first Sat and I really wanted to go to Boston for the BC game, so that left Temple if I didn't want to miss a home game.

I will be able to make the Iowa game on the 2nd Sat and will be back home by noon on the 3rd Sat, so I'll be able to watch OSU no matter what time it is. It's a challenge every year to not miss any home games (especially not knowing most kickoff times way in advance) without pissing off the boss.

Tell the family you're going golfing for the day, its only an hour away.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I hope to see a sea of Scarlet take over Lincoln Financial field next week like we did in 2012 and watch us remain undefeated heading into Iowa (I believe we reached 7-0 after the 2012 win).

There really isn’t a lot of availability left on Ticketmaster for this game, unless they’re holding tickets/section back. Right now on the Rutgers side only sections 118-122 are open, with 3 of those sections almost sold out. If I knew how to post a picture I would add a pic of how many seats are showing left - it’s not many. Almost positive they will not open the upper deck at this point, even if the lower bowl sold out.

I recommend anyone on the fence to make the short drive and help us take over South Philadelphia parking lots or Xfinity.

I’ll be there with a group of over 55 people.
Section 120 with 4 of us coming

Reactions: RW90 and MTOleBlue

OSU already locked into 3:30 kick. TV is TBA

Reactions: RU848789
I hope to see a sea of Scarlet take over Lincoln Financial field next week like we did in 2012 and watch us remain undefeated heading into Iowa (I believe we reached 7-0 after the 2012 win).

There really isn’t a lot of availability left on Ticketmaster for this game, unless they’re holding tickets/section back. Right now on the Rutgers side only sections 118-122 are open, with 3 of those sections almost sold out. If I knew how to post a picture I would add a pic of how many seats are showing left - it’s not many. Almost positive they will not open the upper deck at this point, even if the lower bowl sold out.

I recommend anyone on the fence to make the short drive and help us take over South Philadelphia parking lots or Xfinity.

I’ll be there with a group of over 55 people.
Nice size group! I have 21 in Sect 122!! LEts GO!!

I was just told, it's official, 20 busses of students leaving Jersey Mike's Saturday morning.

That's 1000 Rutgers students for Temple's homecoming ❤️❤️
Happy Lets Go GIF by Football Australia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT