ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Temple Roll Call

Attending...section 121. Haven't decided to bring the BBQ vs. a bunch of premade subs, etc. but leaning toward BBQ. What lots are most likely RU Tailgates? I assume it's best to try to park near Xfinity Live, given the RU Pep Rally at 12 noon.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Attending...section 121. Haven't decided to bring the BBQ vs. a bunch of premade subs, etc. but leaning toward BBQ. What lots are most likely RU Tailgates? I assume it's best to try to park near Xfinity Live, given the RU Pep Rally at 12 noon.

RU at Xfinity starts at 11am now & the alumni association is helping out:

Join the Rutgers University Alumni Association at our pregame tailgate at Temple University on Saturday! 11am - 2pm at Victory Beer Hall's Upper Bar at Xfinity Live. Complimentary food and drinks, outdoor games and Rutgers giveaways! No registration is required and admission is free. Go RU!

Join the Rutgers University Alumni Association at our pregame tailgate at Temple University on Saturday! 11am - 2pm at Victory Beer Hall's Upper Bar at Xfinity Live. Complimentary food and drinks, outdoor games and Rutgers giveaways! No registration is required and admission is free. Go RU!
You know that the Star Ledger will have a story on spending on this event.
Anyway glad to seeing Rutgers going all out. Hope we invited some South Jersey recruits and families. Before Schiano 1.0 this was generally an ignored area for recruits and fans. Temple should be a permanent team we play.

did you say free beer?!??!!!!!!

No. Said free drinks. Which is probably soda, but one can hope for something harder b
The below is from scarletknights.com. Mentions snacks and t-shirts while supplies last. There might be a stampede if there was free Victory beer (or any other good beer).

"Rutgers fans making the trip are invited to attend the official pregame tailgate/pep rally at Xfinity Live just outside of Lincoln Financial Field. The tailgate event opens at 11 a.m. with free snacks and t-shirts while supplies last. The pep rally is scheduled for noon and will include the Marching Scarlet Knights, national champion Rutgers Spirit Squad, Riot Squad and Sir Henry."

The below is from scarletknights.com. Mentions snacks and t-shirts while supplies last. There might be a stampede if there was free Victory beer (or any other good beer).

"Rutgers fans making the trip are invited to attend the official pregame tailgate/pep rally at Xfinity Live just outside of Lincoln Financial Field. The tailgate event opens at 11 a.m. with free snacks and t-shirts while supplies last. The pep rally is scheduled for noon and will include the Marching Scarlet Knights, national champion Rutgers Spirit Squad, Riot Squad and Sir Henry."

My quote above was from the alumni association. They are doing something at the same time

Reactions: RUMatt
By myself in section 120. Hopefully I can meet some people from the board

2 in Secrion 124. Me and my 11 year old. Don’t have parking. Any advice?

There's 20,000 parking spots around the stadium. Lots D/E/F in between Wells Fargo Center and the Linc are closest to xfinity live for the pregame event but ultimately any spot at the complex is a 5-10 minute walk

Reactions: TonyVolt
And the Jetro warehouse is closer walk. Plenty of parking.. and bathrooms

I usually listen to the live radio feed on my portable radio during the game. Will we be able to get 660 AM or 1450 AM in Philly? Not interested in the Audacy App or Scarlet Knights app because there is a delay.
@S_Janowski or @WhiteBus do you know?

ADVERTISEMENT