ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visits This Weekend

Idk how good he's gonna be - but he has the makeup to do big things. He could take the easy route and go to an established power. But he's ready to go through the gauntlet and fight to put his States team on the map. Gotta respect a youngin who loves his State like this

I really like Micah. He seems really happy to be a Scarlet Knight. I really hope other's follow him and try to start something new.

He used #CHOPnation, I thought we were giving up the chop mantra

Sounds like this season's results haven't changed the minds of these commits. Kudos to the staff for holding on to these guys and keeping them enthused.

Most of us have been saying this, all along, as has Ash. He literally said "all the ones you guy (to the press) want here will be here" when asked about the class a few weeks back. This is why being 100% upfront and honest to recruits, about everything surrounding your new program, is so damn important. Good stuff!

My son goes to school with Tyree Johnson (A&M Commit).He would be a great get for us..

My son goes to school with Tyree Johnson (A&M Commit).He would be a great get for us..
He's an interesting prospect. He's got a load of offers, committed to a big time program and he's taking officials at Rutgers? Is he from NJ?

certainly hope they all get whipped into a frenzy with the idea that they could take this over - be the ones to take it to the top and make their mark in the B1G!

Reactions: Loyal-Son
ADVERTISEMENT