ADVERTISEMENT

Officially a basketball season ticket holder

A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

feels good! Love the direction pike has this program headed in, future is extremely bright. Should be a fun year full of growth. I dont have high expectations for the team this year but cant wait to see the young guys ball out and get ready for a tourney run in 2019-2020!

This. If I weren't moving next summer, I'd 100% be getting season tickets for bball.

Reactions: dkostus
Welcome to the club. I also suggest joining the Court Club. Our guys are a great group of people to root for. And the connection to the program when you know the people involved on a personal level is amazing. It feels good to have a program at RU that has the right captain at the wheel.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Hoops is going to be exciting again, the RAC will be rocking once again. Nothing better.

@Kyke: I know you’ll be Eugene Os biggest fan’ LOL.
I truly am haha. Last season I said Eugene is my favorite player. His growth is a HUGE testament to our coaching staff because again, go back and watch games from 2016-2017, he literally struggled even gathering the ball, dribbling and layups. He's one of the reasons why I know this staff is going to be killers and take us to the next level

Reactions: RUDave_01
Welcome to the club. I also suggest joining the Court Club. Our guys are a great group of people to root for. And the connection to the program when you know the people involved on a personal level is amazing. It feels good to have a program at RU that has the right captain at the wheel.
I think I will join for sure. Going to look into that post now

I think I will join for sure. Going to look into that post now
We'd love to have you as a member. You can sign up online. Our website will probably answer most of your questions. http://www.rutgerscourtclub.com/

I'm the 1st VP of the club. Please let me know if I can help.

The first meeting is slated for 7 p.m. at the recruiting pavilion in the stadium on Monday Nov. 5.

newCourtClub70.png

Made the plunge for season tickets back in the Spring. Probably will only make a handful of games as I’m over an hour south but couldn’t be more excited to lock down a couple seats in the 200 Level as I have full confidence Pikiell will take us dancing in the next 1-2 years.

feels good! Love the direction pike has this program headed in, future is extremely bright. Should be a fun year full of growth. I dont have high expectations for the team this year but cant wait to see the young guys ball out and get ready for a tourney run in 2019-2020!

Welcome. I’m on my 30th year as a season ticket holder. Things are finally starting to look up.

Kyk I moved to San Diego but coming back for christmas and the 12/29 game. Let me know if you want to say hi at least. Always appreciated your posts

I know KYK personally and from a noise perspective we just gained 50 season ticket holders!!

It is such a great feeling to have a buzz around the program. I have been a season ticket holder all of my life and have been going to games since I was a toddler sitting on my dads lap. The past few years we had empty gyms filled with away fans, no energy, and no local interest. If I wanted to bring a friend I’d just purchase a $5 ticket in the lot and have them sit next to me center court section 103 because I knew there would be a million seats open. In years past, the seat next to our 4 was designated the winter coat seat where we would just stack our jackets. The tide seems to finally be turning and the excitement is for good reason. I can’t friggin wait to see what this team can do.

See you all November 9th!

Reactions: Scarlet83
I know KYK personally and from a noise perspective we just gained 50 season ticket holders!!

It is such a great feeling to have a buzz around the program. I have been a season ticket holder all of my life and have been going to games since I was a toddler sitting on my dads lap. The past few years we had empty gyms filled with away fans, no energy, and no local interest. If I wanted to bring a friend I’d just purchase a $5 ticket in the lot and have them sit next to me center court section 103 because I knew there would be a million seats open. In years past, the seat next to our 4 was designated the winter coat seat where we would just stack our jackets. The tide seems to finally be turning and the excitement is for good reason. I can’t friggin wait to see what this team can do.

See you all November 9th![/
Would love trade out my football season tickets for basketball too, but unfortunately I coach high school hoops and can't get to a lot of games once high school season starts.. Going to try to get to some November games and weekend games if I can...Pumped for the reasons KYK laid out.

Would love trade out my football season tickets for basketball too, but unfortunately I coach high school hoops and can't get to a lot of games once high school season starts.. Going to try to get to some November games and weekend games if I can...Pumped for the reasons KYK laid out.

Reactions: Scangg
Welcome aboard. You will be much happier at the Rac!

ADVERTISEMENT