ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St- Nebraska odds

Lancaster County
3:46 PM CST Wed, Jan 18, 2023

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST THURSDAY... ...WINTER STORM WARNING IS CANCELLED..
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of southwest Iowa and east central and southeast Nebraska.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM CST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Isolated power outages and tree damage are possible due to the ice. Travel could be hazardous.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
My kind of weather, though not a fan of winter storm warning getting cancelled.

I think the physical RU OT game and travel impacting OSU.

Wonder if RU will be impacted

Why do you have Sensabaugh with 4 fouls on the floor when you're planning on fouling right away? Honestly what is Holtman doing?

Reactions: jrm75 and LOU-RU85
I watch a lot of college BBall, but don’t bet it a lot. However Ohio St jumps off the page to me being only a 5.5 point favorite. They have few losses recently, but not by tons. Nebraska has gotten beaten pretty badly in some of their losses. What’s your thoughts on putting a few bucks on Ohio State??
You owe the board a beer 😂🙌🏻

Ohio St is struggling with chemistry in a league that wins with Chemistry. Ohio St have 2 guys back from 2021-22 team, Zed Key and Justin Sueing. That's it, 2 out of 12 or 13 scholarship players. Everyone else are transfers and Freshman. That kind of team gets eaten up in the meat of the B1G schedule Jan/Feb/March. Most of the teams at the top are teams that returned the most players from 21-22 teams.

OSU losing its 5th in a row to a lowly rated Nebraska team is a reminder that we all need to pump the brakes on talk of an RU Big 10 championship and low seed in the Tourney. Sure, it could happen, but there are way too many games to go to make accurate predictions.

OSU losing its 5th in a row to a lowly rated Nebraska team is a reminder that we all need to pump the brakes on talk of an RU Big 10 championship and low seed in the Tourney. Sure, it could happen, but there are way too many games to go to make accurate predictions.
The whole season is a story. Not every game is a bubble. If OSU played Nebraska first and then us, they might have won both. But our game totally took the wind out of their sails. They’re in complete tailspin. OSU coach is fired in the next week or so

Who’s Zed?

Zed is dead baby….Zed is dead. His shoulder injury has been a factor. The OSU coach is going to be the fall guy here. I think the issue for OSU is just like at many places. They are constantly reloading. Next year, they won’t have Sensabaugh. You have to be able to develop guys in a program over multiple years.

This 5 game losing streak for OSU includes losses to Minnesota, Maryland, and Nebraska. That's the real shocking part to me.

Their best game in that stretch is the one against Purdue for sure.

Reactions: Scangg
Part of being a good program and team is this type of attention. If you want to reach the next level it’s part of the process. Don’t pump the breaks enjoy the ride.

Ohio St is struggling with chemistry in a league that wins with Chemistry. Ohio St have 2 guys back from 2021-22 team, Zed Key and Justin Sueing. That's it, 2 out of 12 or 13 scholarship players. Everyone else are transfers and Freshman. That kind of team gets eaten up in the meat of the B1G schedule Jan/Feb/March. Most of the teams at the top are teams that returned the most players from 21-22 teams.
Or that best player Zed Key doesn’t look like same player and that troubles began with his injury? Sensabaugh has been a godsend, not unlike Cam. Their chemistry looked perfectly fine against RU. Looks to me that RU game took a lot of them and hangover effect.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for a few blown calls last possession of our game, OSU would be 1-6 in the B1G and tied for dead last with Minny

Chris getting canned

Reactions: jrm75 and G- RUnit
If it wasn't for a few blown calls last possession of our game, OSU would be 1-6 in the B1G and tied for dead last with Minny

Chris getting canned
Equally true. Both our games were such battles. Hate to see that diminished.

OSU hoops a plum job? Like to see league do well but don’t want an OSU powerhouse.

ADVERTISEMENT