ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St- Nebraska odds

Or that best player Zed Key doesn’t look like same player and that troubles began with his injury? Sensabaugh has been a godsend, not unlike Cam. Their chemistry looked perfectly fine against RU. Looks to me that RU game took a lot of them and hangover effect.
Sensabough may be a "godsend" offensively, but not so much on defense. He was supposed to be guarding Mag on Mag's 3, but Sensabaugh totally lost him and that's why Mag was so open. So, thank you Sensabough.

Who’s Zed?

Zed is dead baby….Zed is dead. His shoulder injury has been a factor. The OSU coach is going to be the fall guy here. I think the issue for OSU is just like at many places. They are constantly reloading. Next year, they won’t have Sensabaugh. You have to be able to develop guys in a program over multiple years.

If it wasn't for a few blown calls last possession of our game, OSU would be 1-6 in the B1G and tied for dead last with Minny

Chris getting canned
Amazing, this board consensus used to be Holtmann was the best coach in the big 10...

It's ridiculous to think that Ohio St would even remotely entertain canning Chris Holtmann as coach. He has led a team to the NCAAs 8 straight seasons, 3 straight at Butler and 5 straight with the Covid cancellation would've been a lock in. He is having difficulty figuring out pushing the right buttons this year with only 2 known commodities from last year's team. I'm just glad we played them twice, because they have the talent to make a run in February and March when he figures it out.

Reactions: bac2therac
It's ridiculous to think that Ohio St would even remotely entertain canning Chris Holtmann as coach. He has led a team to the NCAAs 8 straight seasons, 3 straight at Butler and 5 straight with the Covid cancellation would've been a lock in. He is having difficulty figuring out pushing the right buttons this year with only 2 known commodities from last year's team. I'm just glad we played them twice, because they have the talent to make a run in February and March when he figures it out.
Does OSU have that patience or tolerance?

What’s the story with no OSU gear? I get the look but can’t find a vest with a subtle O or OSU? Like Bob Mulcahy could never wear red. Drove me nuts.

Reactions: Scangg
Making the tournament isn't the goal for OSU fans. No B1G championships, no B1G tournament championships, no deep NCAA runs (I don't think)

OSU has something like the 6th most final four appearances all time

Their fans aren't happy with just making the tournament. They want championships and Final Fours

Making the tournament isn't the goal for OSU fans. No B1G championships, no B1G tournament championships, no deep NCAA runs (I don't think)

OSU has something like the 6th most final four appearances all time

Their fans aren't happy with just making the tournament. They want championships and Final Fours
I think there has to be a sweet spot between making the tourney and Final Fours. Their expectations might be a tad unrealistic.

I don’t know what the rest of the season will bring, but if Ohio St ends up in the top 25 of major metrics but with an ugly W/L record due to close games it would be foolish to fire him imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT