ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State coronavirus issues could delay national title game vs. Alabama

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
There have been preliminary discussions about pushing the game back to Jan. 18, according to AL.com. Those talks have included the College Football Playoff, the two schools and the Big Ten and Southeastern Conferences (as well as, almost assuredly, ESPN). The CFP previously reserved the date at Hard Rock Stadium in the event of a COVID-19 scheduling issue.

Hmmm. Is OSU trying to get an extra week so that Fields is completely healed??
Good for them. I'm fine waiting a week.

I am not. You play with who you have available. It has always been that way, it should remain that way as well.

OSU has manipulated the system to get where they are. And now, looks like they are trying to manipulate the system once again.

If you cannot play Monday, cancel the game.

Let the debate for national champion live forever!

Let me get this straight, the NFL has already said they won’t move game times/days to help with players coming off of quarantine but.............college football will. $$$$$$$

Reactions: Southern Gentleman
OSU was already missing 16 players vs Clemson.

If a 7 day extension is made that does nothing for a rib injury at all.

Last time Ohio State beat Alabama, we did it with our 3rd string QB.

Reactions: Plum Street
I really, reaaaaaly want to root for the Big Ten in this game, especially over the evil empire E$ECPN .... but OSU has gotten everything handed to them on a silver platter so far and honestly it’s terrible to set this precedent of their privileged school and fanbase

I really, reaaaaaly want to root for the Big Ten in this game, especially over the evil empire E$ECPN .... but OSU has gotten everything handed to them on a silver platter so far and honestly it’s terrible to set this precedent of their privileged school and fanbase
PEOPLE! OHIO STATE DID NOT ASK FOR A POSTPONEMENT. READ THE STORIES. Not internet crap.

4dyi65.gif

Reactions: MulletCork
ADVERTISEMENT