ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Mississippi State Baseball Stadium—Game Draws 2,000 Over Capacity

Ole Miss vs Mississippi State baseball game right now on SEC Network. Entire stadium is jam packed—all the way down the lines and all the way around the outfield. And we still can’t have any fans from the general public for tomorrow’s doubleheader with Iowa !

Murphy's rules allow only 200 people in the stadium because it holds less than 2500 fans.
I'm hoping that family is allowed in as the 200?

Murphy's rules allow only 200 people in the stadium because it holds less than 2500 fans.
I'm hoping that family is allowed in as the 200?
Some have said that is already the case.

Already happened when A&M played Texas in baseball.

spring football games all over the south will amass more people in attendance than entire seasons all over the north and northeast.

Can’t wait for fully attended football games...

One of the biggest soccer tournaments in NJ just got canceled because of new travel restrictions. Was moved to the south. Guess NJ businesses don’t need the revenue

One of the biggest soccer tournaments in NJ just got canceled because of new travel restrictions. Was moved to the south. Guess NJ businesses don’t need the revenue
“NEW” travel restrictions?!? In a time when everything is opening up?

cityguide28-1.jpg

I just took my party girl 90yo mamma (visiting from hyper restrictive Rhode Island) for a lovely dinner at the rotating restaurant at the Tower of the Americas. Had to go on a Tuesday because it was booked solid for over a week - no restrictions...and you can’t even attend an outdoors Rutgers game 🤦🏻‍♂️

cityguide28-1.jpg

I just took my party girl 90yo mamma (visiting from hyper restrictive Rhode Island) for a lovely dinner at the rotating restaurant at the Tower of the Americas. Had to go on a Tuesday because it was booked solid for over a week - no restrictions...and you can’t even attend an outdoors Rutgers game 🤦🏻‍♂️
Only 6 years from moving to free America. Feel like I spend more time on Zillow than I do working. Lol

Bob, Rutgers still won’t allow fans at our baseball games. Only people allowed are family and from past games, I can tell you that those families from Iowa travel well.

Open practices down here are drawing a few thousand...

ADVERTISEMENT