ADVERTISEMENT

Omoruyi : Misplaced Optimism

Doctorzit

Freshman
May 26, 2013
Tomorrow is the "Big Day"! Cliff Omoruyi decides where he will attend college. Every recruiting expert picks Arizona State as his destination. Even the post "Making the Case: Clifford Omoruyi" points to him attending Arizona State. Despite this fans still post they have a good feeling he will come to RU. All it is is " Wishful Thinking"! I guess it's great for this sites clicks. What a joke. Face it RU fans, he is going to Arizona State!

Tomorrow is the "Big Day"! Cliff Omoruyi decides where he will attend college. Every recruiting expert picks Arizona State as his destination. Even the post "Making the Case: Clifford Omoruyi" points to him attending Arizona State. Despite this fans still post they have a good feeling he will come to RU. All it is is " Wishful Thinking"! I guess it's great for this sites clicks. What a joke. Face it RU fans, he is going to Arizona State!

Don’t you have a pimple to pop or something?

Good luck to Omoruyi regardless. Knights are going forward!

Mulcahy/Young, Baker, Harper Jr, Omoruyi, Johnson.

First subs Mathis and McConnell.

Damn!

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
giphy.gif

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
Mathis is a starter. He was coming on at the end of the year. His shot seemed to improve greatly. Obviously his defense is elite.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Montez. I agree with you that his shooting has improved and that he was playing his best college basketball at the end of the season. If we can get that level of play from him all next year it will help greatly with the loss of Yeboah’s offense.

You're a virgin, aren't you?

Since you freely chose to grace us with your "wisdom", should you turn out to be completely wrong, will you come here and admit you're nothing but a troll and clueless asshole who didn't know what the hell he was talking about? -(Somehow I highly doubt it.)

Not every recruiting expert...

If I had that screen name I probably wouldn't post very regularly either.

To the OP: Your statement about every recruiting analyst picking ASU is becoming more and more inaccurate by the hour. Most of the predictions you're spouting off about are from weeks or even months ago.

Currently, things appear to be trending in RU's favor. The Rivals FutureCast now has Cliff to RU at 56%, with DeAnte Mitchell and Rich Schnyderite forecasting CO to Rutgers, and Chris Nalwasky, Corey Evans, and Russ Wood switching their picks from ASU to RU, (the last two recruiting analysts switching their picks today, 3/28).

In addition, Evan Daniels, 247Sports Director of Basketball Recruiting, made his pick today as well...for RU.

So I wouldn't be so confident in what you said in your condescending post, since you may well end up looking like a horse's ass. (But then, with a handle like "Doctorzit", that's probably not too far from the reality of who and what you are in any case.)

Last edited:

That’s ok you can come back tomorrow night and apologize

giphy.gif

"every recruiting expert..." Uhhh

This guy makes this post today and every recruiting expert starts changing their picks :Laughing

Guy woke up today and said "let's see how dumbni can make myself look". I pray that brain of yours is not in charge of supporting a family

Reactions: PaKnight and RU82
I predict we will never hear from Zitboy again after noon tomorrow.

I predict we will never hear from Zitboy again after noon tomorrow.
Maybe not tomorrow, but zit will pop up again some time in the future. Probably after a game with a poor shooting performance. He seems to like to bash Pike's and RU's offense in his prior posts. He has a sole mate in Kike with his way of thinking. They share the similar thoughts in the same threads.

Reactions: shields
A little over 12 hours until you get popped... Btw most of those recruiting experts that you mentioned have switched their picks to RU.

I’m binge watching Schitts Creek on Netflix preparing for where Doctorzit and Az State will be heading after Cliff declares he’s staying home Jersey Strong!

Last edited:
Reactions: shields
This is the epitome of trolldom.
Step 1. Make a post that you know will piss off almost everyone on the board.
Step 2. Never respond to any criticism you get back because you really didn't believe in what you said in the first place.
Step 3. Put on your footie pajamas, call upstairs and ask Mom what time dinner is ready, check your dating profile and swear to all your responses that that really is your picture in your profile (it's not).
Step 4. Go to the football board and say Schiano sucks because he never won the Big East.
Step 5. Repeat

ADVERTISEMENT