ADVERTISEMENT

Omoruyi : Misplaced Optimism

Tomorrow is the "Big Day"! Cliff Omoruyi decides where he will attend college. Every recruiting expert picks Arizona State as his destination. Even the post "Making the Case: Clifford Omoruyi" points to him attending Arizona State. Despite this fans still post they have a good feeling he will come to RU. All it is is " Wishful Thinking"! I guess it's great for this sites clicks. What a joke. Face it RU fans, he is going to Arizona State!

MORON

Tomorrow is the "Big Day"! Cliff Omoruyi decides where he will attend college. Every recruiting expert picks Arizona State as his destination. Even the post "Making the Case: Clifford Omoruyi" points to him attending Arizona State. Despite this fans still post they have a good feeling he will come to RU. All it is is " Wishful Thinking"! I guess it's great for this sites clicks. What a joke. Face it RU fans, he is going to Arizona State!
OK lets hear what you have to say now jackass

POP goes the zit.... Pounding Nails

Paging Doctor Pimple Popper, Doctor Pimple Popper to the message board.

Is Dr Zit even an RU fan? or just a troll? Either way ... you're WRONG Doc

I am ecstatic that Cliff has committed to Rutgers! I have been a diehard Rutgers fan for much longer than many of you. I refer you to my post on March 13th entitled " Do Cliffs Handlers...". Rarely has Rutgers won recruiting wars. If those of you who criticized me had done your homework you would have found that my post occurred 2 hours before any of the "experts" actually posted their change from AZ State to RUTGERS. I am very happy to have been wrong!
That said, it is sad that your differences in opinion cannot be expressed with thoughtful responses, rather than snarky remarks or denigrating ones message board name. Always remember that your posts REPRESENT RUTGERS to those who read these message boards.

I am ecstatic that Cliff has committed to Rutgers! I have been a diehard Rutgers fan for much longer than many of you. I refer you to my post on March 13th entitled " Do Cliffs Handlers...". Rarely has Rutgers won recruiting wars. If those of you who criticized me had done your homework you would have found that my post occurred 2 hours before any of the "experts" actually posted their change from AZ State to RUTGERS. I am very happy to have been wrong!
That said, it is sad that your differences in opinion cannot be expressed with thoughtful responses, rather than snarky remarks or denigrating ones message board name. Always remember that your posts REPRESENT RUTGERS to those who read these message boards.
NOT AN EAT CROW POST.

Your post flopped within 24 hours man. Sit back and take the L.

You're a clown... You were wrong.
And what kind of responses do you expect from people after your troll job?

tenor.gif

It's one thing to say this a while ago. But last night? Really. Are you deaf and under a rock? And even if you had your doubts, why not wait a few hours?

On the other hand...suck it!!!!!!!

Reactions: Randal7 and phlop87

Doc--
When you click on the magnifying glass top right and type in your name, four posts come up. First, this one. The one before this--to which you alluded-- said it would be terrible for Omorumyi to come here because it is five hours further from Nigeria than your preferred destination for him, Arizona State. The third one on the list, 23 Feb, started a short lived thread complaining that Pike's offense doesn't get shooters open. And the one dated 9 Feb agreed Pike needed to hire a coach to install an offense.

You remind me of the legion of "fans" who sprouted on the board with no previous form clamoring for us to fire Gary Waters and hire Fred Hill Jr, who may well be the worst coach Rutgers has ever had in any sport, men's or women's.

This is not true? You did not do your research before your post. Several of the experts were picking RU as of a couple of weeks ago.
At least 5 of the 10 on Rivals were picking RU before the time of your post so you were wrong to say, "Every recruiting expert picks Arizona State as his destination". Accept it that you went overboard with your preachy condescending post. Who the F are you to do a I told you so post accusing the writers of just generating clicks because there is a lot of optimism on this board? Trying to dampen optimism in that tone, even when it may be misplaced, is just a dick move.

Last edited:
If those of you who criticized me had done your homework you would have found that my post occurred 2 hours before any of the "experts" actually posted their change from AZ State to RUTGERS.

Well Mr. Diehard if you had been paying attention you would have noticed that the RU guys here were changing their predictions starting a week ago. Not that I have to tell you that since you follow the team so closely. :ThumbsUp

Reactions: Scangg and hiwater
Doctorzit, your post wasn't ambivalent, it wasn't something that just floated the idea that Cliff might not commit to RU. It was definitive and mocking, as if Rutgers fans were delusional thinking there was even a chance CO would commit here, calling it "wishful thinking" and stating "what a joke" the very idea of it was.

If you wanted "thoughtful responses" then you should have given your post a completely different tenor than that of someone trying to put himself into a position of being able to say, "See, I told 'ya so". -You're getting pushback because of what you, yourself, chose to write. Next time try to actually think a little bit before putting something out there in public and then the reaction will be different.

Last edited:
Sure you are numbnuts

You are a classic Troll who needs to do a better job of expressing your recruiting beliefs...Rutgers needed a break to overcome the blatant unfair recruiting practices many other universities possess...Cliff will allow our school to reach the levels we should be at especially in an area of top talent...Trey Patterson you’re up next.

Reactions: FastMJ and red sail
guess what..........YOU are the :Shocked:Shockedjoke:Shocked:Shocked

Go back and crawl back under your rock:flush:

Is it possible that Zit is just a self hating RU fan...and used the old reverse psychology trick : say the opposite of what you want to happen so that it jinxes the outcome in the other direction?

Eh no...this guy is a heaping pile of :Poop ....and deserves to be banned!:ThumbsDown

MO

Good call.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
You are nothing and nobody and you will never accomplish anything in your pathetic life

Haha...what a jabroni

Right up there with Pike is overrated and he doesn't understand offense

We are running out of Crow to serve up!!!

Reactions: shields
Are you a dermatologist or just a doctor with bad skin?

Reactions: Randal7
I think it's about time for you to eat some crow champ after that initial post. As for this:
You asked for it after making that post above. You deserve all the vitriol and scorn heaped upon you. Particularly since you won't come on here, suck it up and admit you were wrong.

Reactions: runner3283
Doctorzit, your post wasn't ambivalent, it wasn't something that just floated the idea that Cliff might not commit to RU. It was definitive and mocking, as if Rutgers fans were delusional thinking there was even a chance CO would commit here, calling it "wishful thinking" and stating "what a joke" the very idea of it was.

If you wanted "thoughtful responses" then you should have given your post a completely different tenor than that of someone trying to put himself into a position of being able to say, "See, I told 'ya so". -You're getting pushback because of what you, yourself, chose to write. Next time try to actually think a little bit before putting something out there in public and then the reaction will be different.
1,000 times this!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT