ADVERTISEMENT

Omoruyi : Misplaced Optimism

I am ecstatic that Cliff has committed to Rutgers! I have been a diehard Rutgers fan for much longer than many of you. I refer you to my post on March 13th entitled " Do Cliffs Handlers...". Rarely has Rutgers won recruiting wars. If those of you who criticized me had done your homework you would have found that my post occurred 2 hours before any of the "experts" actually posted their change from AZ State to RUTGERS. I am very happy to have been wrong!
That said, it is sad that your differences in opinion cannot be expressed with thoughtful responses, rather than snarky remarks or denigrating ones message board name. Always remember that your posts REPRESENT RUTGERS to those who read these message boards.
Sweet Lord. Obviously an introduction is in order here:

Doctorzit, mirror. Mirror, Doctorzit.

This is pretty disappointing effort by a lot of you. This thread could not have gone better for this guy. I can only dream about having such a successful troll post on a penn state message board and get so many responses. This went exactly how he wanted. Keep responding to him and giving him attention you morons. Smh

Reactions: Virginiarufan
This is pretty disappointing effort by a lot of you. This thread could not have gone better for this guy. I can only dream about having such a successful troll post on a penn state message board and get so many responses. This went exactly how he wanted. Keep responding to him and giving him attention you morons. Smh

but your response adds to it all. Smh.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Montez. I agree with you that his shooting has improved and that he was playing his best college basketball at the end of the season. If we can get that level of play from him all next year it will help greatly with the loss of Yeboah’s offense.
Montez is very underrated. He may have improved his game from freshman to sophomore more than anyone on the team.

I am happy tp have provided a forum for most of you to express your feelings after a recruiting win instead of a recruiting disappointment. Get it off your chest!!!!!!

Trolls like this are fun so who cares. It's even more fun when you know they're incredibly wrong right off the bat.

I am happy tp have provided a forum for most of you to express your feelings after a recruiting win instead of a recruiting disappointment. Get it off your chest!!!!!!
we'll get it off our chest :ThumbsUp
you can shove it up your :Sly:

Nobody is expressing their feelings were just explaining that you're an idiot.

Reactions: AshCatchEm
Okay. There is a lot of versatility.

His defense I feel like is overrated.

He is a good plus defender. Elite?
Our best defender for sure. Great all around athlete and player and does his job exactly the way Pike draws it up.

Just got a text from my buddy in Phoenix saying RU has beaten ASU for his services. He has season tickets, but is a real RU fan and they have an informal gathering of RU rooters that meet at a local bar on game day. He really likes our LAX team too.
I guess we'll know soon enough. Maybe not a total mystery.

Just got a text from my buddy in Phoenix saying RU has beaten ASU for his services. He has season tickets, but is a real RU fan and they have an informal gathering of RU rooters that meet at a local bar on game day. He really likes our LAX team too.
I guess we'll know soon enough. Maybe not a total mystery.
??? We already know we beat ASU for his services. Cliff was announced to RU this morning, It has literally been all over the message boards and social media.

Reactions: Spare130
ADVERTISEMENT