ADVERTISEMENT

On to MSG for a big one !

Staging a protest outside MSG
Wouldn’t miss it for the world but still think so grossly unfair to RU. You don’t want to question my fandom. You will lose.
Hate giving up the RAC home court advantage.
The last two times we lost, an OT to Wisconsin and a tough one to Michigan which I firmly believe we would have won at the RAC.
We are competing with MSU for seeds in both the B1G tourney and the Big Dance. Why play with one hand tied behind your back?
Michigan State gets a week off before RU.
We know have three road games in 7 days coming off of a tough return trip from Iowa.
I don’t care that PSU or Minnesota will give up a home game two or three years from now.
Play at MSG non conference in November or December.
There is nothing “special” or fan accommodating with a noon start.

Just stupid on some many levels. I’m not drinking the B1G Koolaide.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCKnicksFan
Actually I went to the last game we played at MSG as well and there was a huge PATH issue / cluster**** and I was almost late to the game.
IIRC there was construction on the PATH back then with NO trains running to WTC on the weekends which, in turn, caused major issues ALL WEEKND LONG, for a year or so, on the JS/Hob/33rd weekend line. That is no longer the case.

We did not give up a home game for the Michigan game. We played them a second time that season, at the RAC, and lost!

If you don't acknowledge this fact after being told like 700,000 times it's admission that you are a troll and should be banned.
I have acknowledged that a million times your reading comp is not up to speed. It’s not worth it. Wisconsin we lost a home game. MSU we lost a home game. Wow I guess that means two or three years from now I guess PSU will lose a home game. I don’t think it’s a fair trade off. What part of that do you not understand? It’s stupid.

Throw in the last minute nature nonsense, B1G didn’t tell RU until after season tix distributed. Plus the least fan accommodating starting time. It’s not whining. It’s stating the facts.

Finally it’s a message board you want RU related clicks. If you want an argument free board go to Facebook and post as many smiley faces as you want to the RU Official site.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCKnicksFan
You don’t want to question my fandom. You will lose.
Who does this have to do with fandom? I've never questioned yours so no reason to bring that up. I also couldn't care less about comparing so not sure why you'd go there. I think I'd hold my own. But pray tell, I will lose what exactly? Feel free to take a victory lap.

My Lord dude just stop already...you sound like a 12-year old girl...and I'm pretty sure that you're not, lol!

(If I ever bitch about 1 game THIS much I hope somebody here says the same exact thing to me :WooHoo:)

I have acknowledged that a million times your reading comp is not up to speed.
"The last two times we lost, an OT to Wisconsin and a tough one to Michigan which I firmly believe we would have won at the RAC."

Our reading comprehension is fine. You still think we gave up a home game against Michigan. After you've been told repeatedly that the game was moved from Ann Arbor to MSG.

But sure, keep hijacking every MSG thread with this.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Hate giving up the RAC home court advantage.
The last two times we lost, an OT to Wisconsin and a tough one to Michigan which I firmly believe we would have won at the RAC.
I have acknowledged that a million times your reading comp is not up to speed. It’s not worth it. Wisconsin we lost a home game. MSU we lost a home game.
Apparently you just can't type then which is 100% your fault.
IIRC there was construction on the PATH back then with NO trains running to WTC on the weekends which, in turn, caused major issues ALL WEEKND LONG, for a year or so, on the JS/Hob/33rd weekend line. That is no longer the case.
Yeah.. I take the PATH 2-3 times a week. Been great post-COVID and so much less crowded now.
Wow I guess that means two or three years from now I guess PSU will lose a home game. I don’t think it’s a fair trade off. What part of that do you not understand? It’s stupid.
It's self-evidently fair. You don't have to like it. I don't care if you like it. Hell, I would honestly prefer this game were at the RAC. It's the super dumb Tom Izzo lizard person flat earth conspiracy theory nature of your take on it that is so hilariously stupid.
Finally it’s a message board you want RU related clicks. If you want an argument free board go to Facebook and post as many smiley faces as you want to the RU Official site.
Sorry, I mistook your inability to express yourself coherently for trolling. Carry on.

Anyone who has never had to rely on NJ Transit trains in frigid temps might be in for an unpleasant surprise on Saturday morning. It’s going to be brutally cold and I hope all the trains run on schedule but I wouldn’t count on it.

We did not give up a home game for the Michigan game. We played them a second time that season, at the RAC, and lost!

If you don't acknowledge this fact after being told like 700,000 times it's admission that you are a troll and should be banned.
he cannot under stand the Michigan game.

Hey RU Tex and
Hey looks like I right all along! Apologies accepted. Only brought up the argument after snide remarks like above. Texas and Floumax tried to pour gasoline in the fire and instead got burned. And low and behold we are getting screwed as thought all along.

Apparently you just can't type then which is 100% your fault.

Yeah.. I take the PATH 2-3 times a week. Been great post-COVID and so much less crowded now.

It's self-evidently fair. You don't have to like it. I don't care if you like it. Hell, I would honestly prefer this game were at the RAC. It's the super dumb Tom Izzo lizard person flat earth conspiracy theory nature of your take on it that is so hilariously stupid.

Sorry, I mistook your inability to express yourself coherently for trolling. Carry on.
And Wisconsin and MSU but nothing to see here? Ignorance is bliss.

Hey RU Tex and

Hey looks like I right all along! Apologies accepted. Only brought up the argument after snide remarks like above. Texas and Floumax tried to pour gasoline in the fire and instead got burned. And lo and behold we are getting screwed as thought all along.
I mean, I’m trying to be nice now but you’re still wrong about virtually everything to do with this game and arrangement. You have, however, managed to land on game = bad which is directionally correct by accident.

Hey RU Tex and

Hey looks like I right all along! Apologies accepted. Only brought up the argument after snide remarks like above. Texas and Floumax tried to pour gasoline in the fire and instead got burned. And low and behold we are getting screwed as thought all along.

Ill be with you..make up some picket signs

Reactions: fluoxetine
I do have to say that this is one of the strangest and yet most dedicated troll campaigns I've ever seen. I especially admire that he/she/it makes no real effort to conceal itself, just coming right in and immediately reacting to every single AreYouNuts post.

One time my first account on a message board was banned for being a "previously banned user" and my subsequent accounts that I used to attempt to explain this error were also banned for being "previously banned users" (which was technically true at that point). Good times.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Fluxotene, you can start by not calling everybody a troll who disagrees with you, especially when those posters much to your chagrin were correct. Your protesting at the Garden post didn’t age well. Apologies accepted.

Fluxotene, you can start by not calling everybody a troll who disagrees with you, especially when those posters much to your chagrin were correct. Your protesting at the Garden post didn’t age well. Apologies accepted.
Did you miss this post? I thought you would enjoy it.

Also pretty sure the "protesting at the Garden" post was not mine.

ADVERTISEMENT