ADVERTISEMENT

Open practice?

RUinHP

Freshman
Jan 22, 2005
Has anyone heard anything about a women's open practice? The men's has already been announced and they are having it in the new facility. I would love to get a look at the team in action and the new practice digs.

Good question, I'll call a few #'s tomorrow and see if anybody know.
Check this out.

RUinHP, the guys open practice is NOT in the new RWJ Barnabas Center. It is in The RAC. There is a breakfast in the new practice center for the big donors. I am hoping that everyone else will be allowed to get a sneak peek before or after practice which starts at 10:00 on Saturday.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Is this a secret open practice? I have not seen any info posted anywhere other than here. I would think the more fans in the stands the better for the program.

Is this a secret open practice? I have not seen any info posted anywhere other than here. I would think the more fans in the stands the better for the program.
If you're asking about the men's open practice, I believe it's only for Court Club members.

Has anyone heard anything about a women's open practice? The men's has already been announced and they are having it in the new facility. I would love to get a look at the team in action and the new practice digs.

ADVERTISEMENT