ADVERTISEMENT

OT- #1 Iowa vs #2 Minn tonight 7pm free BTN

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
What a match up !!

Here are approximate rankings and who is expected to wrestle.
125 lbs : #5 Thomas Gilman vs Jordan Bremer
133lbs : #4 Cory Clark vs #1 Chris Dardanes
141lbs : #6 Josh Dziewa vs#4 Nick Dardanes
149lbs : #6 Brandon Sorenson vs Jake Short
157lbs : #15 Michael Kelly vs #1 Dylan Ness
165lbs : #7 Nick Moore vs Brandon Kingsley
174lbs : #2 Mike Evans vs #4 Logan Storley
184lbs : #8 Sam Brooks vs #10 Brett Pfarr
197lbs : #6 Nathan Burak vs #3 Scott Schiller
285lbs : #2 Bobby Telford vs #12 Michael Kroells
This post was edited on 1/30 5:08 PM by Abro1975

This post was edited on 1/30 3:17 PM by Abro1975

I'll be watching for sure. Hopefully I can also find a stream of the Rutgers match online

Navy match is Saturday at 2pm , Follow it live on R Vision !
Originally posted by RUpop:
I'll be watching for sure. Hopefully I can also find a stream of the Rutgers match online

This post was edited on 1/30 5:46 PM by Abro1975

At 165 Minn Wrestler Kinglsey gets caught, after a quick lead, and get's Pinned !! 6-0 Iowa

Evans w a controversial finish and win 9-0 Iowa wow

This post was edited on 1/30 5:23 PM by Abro1975

The massive Telford at Heavy too much for the undersized Minn heavy Kroells wins 6-4. Iowa up 15-3 at intermission

You might be right ! And happening away at Minn is even more surprising. Give credit to Iowa and their staff, wow, did they come out ready !

Just read the rule there is first move/score wins. No reaction move/score counts . guess the officials had it right giving it to Evans.

Originally posted by Leonard23:
Storley robbed
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yes, the Ness match was great , 10-9 Ness pulls it out but Iowa manhandles Minn 23-12. What I found awesome was the full house Minn fan base stayed until the very end, even when it was decided a few matches ago. Actually it was still a Full House AFTER it was over !!

Yes, the Ness match was great , 10-9 Ness pulls it out but Iowa manhandles Minn 23-12. What I found awesome was the full house Minn fan base stayed until the very end, even when it was decided a few matches ago. Actually it was still a Full House AFTER it was over !!

Originally posted by Abro1975:
Agree 100%. Iowa is clearly the top dog right now. I was referring more to that particular bout. Ness is fun to watch. For a moment I thought Kelly would pull it out.

Originally posted by Abro1975:
Just read the rule there is first move/score wins. No reaction move/score counts . guess the officials had it right giving it to Evans.

Originally posted by Leonard23:
Storley robbed

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Abro is correct, college takedown--there is no reaction time-that was a takedown, once a takedown occurs in the 1 minute OT, that is it. Think of this....guy has a 13 pt lead and puts a guy to his back, ref counts back points, but the points aren't awarded yet and the bottom man rolls the top man over for a pin!! Pin does not count--because the backpoints were scored.

wow, on Minnesota's senior night too. last time their 5 seniors will be wrestling in the state. extra tough for Storley.

ADVERTISEMENT