ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 12/16/20 Snowstorm Thread: First Significant Winter Storm of the Season - Major Snow/Sleet/Rain

I get razzed pretty hard for the snow fetish from friends and family, so the cartoon was pretty mild, lol. Hey @DJ Spanky - was also curious how you did the cartoon - pretty cool...

You live in the wrong place. Pro-snow rituals are a natural and necessary part of winter. 😄👍

Reactions: RU848789
Ok my heart just dropped for a moment. I have a huge concrete pour tomorrow that we've been setting up for days. Come to this board and was like "WHAT IN THE HELL YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME". Didn't even read the date saw First Significant Snow Storm(last one was kind of sad) and freaked out. This thread must die, if for nothing else than to save me from a heart attack this winter.
sorry, lol - I at least changed the thread title to hopefully prevent that in the future...

Reactions: koleszar
That was also a fun party. But I think you're misremembering the ending. You were pretty hammered and the sheep love doll couldn't resist your advances, but afterwards, you essentially crushed her to death accidentally. We have video which I could post here if you like. :>)
It was never me. You sure it wasn’t Paul after he raided my bathroom and crushed up and snorted all my unused Vicodin ES, that rat bastard?

And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you jerks redecorating my Christmas tree with “empty“ beer bottles, the year I helped you out by hosting YOUR annual NYE party for you. The cleaning strippers were scandalized at the desecration the following week, not to mention it took them hours to get the sticky backwash residue off the hardwood floor. 🤬

But I thought mildone got this for Christmas this year?

EyhZfCr.jpg

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT