ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2018 New York Yankees season

Stinking Sonny Gray is soooo bad, he is not only an automatic loss, he kills the bullpen by getting shelled so early. He has no trade value, might as well release asap.

Overall Cashman has done a solid B- job over his career but Sonny Gray is a solid, empathic F.

The only saving grace is he’s at 62 pitches in two innings. At this rate he doesn’t make it out of the 3rd inning.

I can't stand to listen to Ryan Ruocco when he fills in as host for the pre and post game shows on YES, now they have him actually doing play-by-play on Yankees games! He is horrendous...what qualifications does this guy have other then being an intern at YES and then sticking around for years after...

I can't stand to listen to Ryan Ruocco when he fills in as host for the pre and post game shows on YES, now they have him actually doing play-by-play on Yankees games! He is horrendous...what qualifications does this guy have other then being an intern at YES and then sticking around for years after...
He went to Fordham.

Glad to see Chapman in another non save situation and get hurt. Good thing he got some work in [eyeroll]

Day baseball in a Monday. Gotta love it.

Kid pitching for Orioles is from NJ. Yacabonis

Drury sent down to minors again. Shouldn't the Yanks trade him or cut him? He has no spot in this team.

Any other team in MLB.......

Question ....in your opinion are you more skilled at Moderating the Mets thread to keep out any trolls or are you better at actually being a troll in the Yanees thread?
If he wanted to keep trolling out of the Yankees thread, he would have to ban himself! :)

Question ....in your opinion are you more skilled at Moderating the Mets thread to keep out any trolls or are you better at actually being a troll in the Yanees thread?
Nah, I'm more skilled at needling T2K because he's been throwing the whole loss thing out for the last month. The point is who ends up with the best record on September 30th and what the current standings are.

Yesterday's game 1 Yankee lineup featured the following batting averages for the 6-9 hitters: 188, 178, 208 and 105. Bird and Walker have not done well, and at this point in the season, its hard to say they're just in a slump.At this stage of their respective careers, I think Drury is a better option than Walker.

ADVERTISEMENT